Mouse and Keyboard settings for console

by VPRWVE

Original Post

Mouse and Keyboard settings for console

★★★ Newbie

With the new season and a new legend, Ash, I feel like the Apex dev team should also bring the choice of playing with a different input on consoles, particularly mouse and keyboard. As of right now, multiplayer games like Call of Duty, Fortnite and even Splitgate, has already brought in a way to plug mouse and keyboard on console and play their games. Just like those games, Apex should've already brought this type of setting to Apex way back in either late 2019 or early 2020. They have absolutely no problem about programming those settings in the game. Plus, it will also stop console cheaters from using third party devices to wrongfully play on console and just ruin the fun for other controller players. If anyone who works to make this game fun for everyone is reading this, it has been a request for many players who still enjoy the game and are excited for the new season. It would be highly appreciated if you guys were to bring in the settings.

Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

Re: Mouse and Keyboard settings for console

How would MnK support help eliminate the use of controller mods or XIM?

Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What I meant was that it would decrease the usage of Xim users. Sorry about that confusion

Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]

I doubt that it would decrease by much.  You're talking about people who've made a decision to cheat on console.  Why would they decide to give up aim assist on their mouse when they've already demonstrated a cheater's mind set?

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there is no justification to cheat but they went to such extreme levels because there is no simple m/k support added with cross platform update

they might not change but for sure if there is m/k support new players simply connect and play in pc lobbies instead of that hack to cheat in controller lobbies

and a lot of people can enjoy the game who are coming pc to new consoles

Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)