Re: Mouse and Keyboard Support on Console Petition

by Cogbro3K

Original Post

Mouse and Keyboard Support on Console Petition

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Petition Removed, please do not repeat, thanks - Admin.]

Let's show EA and game devs that we want Mouse and Keyboard Support on console!

Of course with our own servers and cross play options.

Spread and support!

Message 1 of 9 (379 Views)

★ Guide

Hey, let's split the player base and invite the PC cheating garbage into xb1/PS4, all because I can't bother to practice with a controller!

Nope .

Message 2 of 9 (364 Views)

★★★★ Pro

No from me to.

Can you not use a controller?

Message 3 of 9 (361 Views)

★ Guide

Do you?

@Silz616 wrote:

No from me to.

Message 4 of 9 (355 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@DadPhilly wrote:

Do you?

@Silz616 wrote:

No from me to.

Yep, perfectly fine. Been playing on console for years and controller is the input method.

I don't use a Scuff or anything like that either, but I don't look for an advantage. I just use the hardware, and play the game as intended.

Message 5 of 9 (353 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Silz616 wrote:

No from me to.

I know someone who lost their thumb, but all his friends and family play on console. So just screw him if he can't aim?

Message 6 of 9 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DankToliet wrote:

@Silz616 wrote:

No from me to.

I know someone who lost their thumb, but all his friends and family play on console. So just screw him if he can't aim?

@DankToliet I have a friend who lost a few digits in a motorcycle accident. He adapted.

What can we do for people with loss of or impaired sight while we are at it? Or people who are deaf or hard of hearing, as they cannot use audio cues?

See where this kind of discussion could lead? You get the point I'm sure.

In the context of Apex, and it being a multiplayer PvP your point doesn't hold up. But in terms of K&M being supported for single player offline play, I'm all for it.

Message 7 of 9 (322 Views)

★ Guide

@DankToliet sounds like he should learn to play without that thumb...or he can make new friends and play on PC. My shoulder is injured so I can't pitch mlb speed anymore...I should be allowed to take steroids and pitch from 40ft. Im bad at aiming so I should be allowed to use aimbot. See how that works?

Message 8 of 9 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't see this as an equal equivalent. In MLB, you have to go through training camps, get drafted, and are paid a contract for your professional skills. This is a F2P game that anyone with internet access can feasibly partake in. There are no rosters, contracts, ect. And last I checked, using drugs in MLB and aimbots in Apex were both qualifiers for instant removal from said game.

Message 9 of 9 (295 Views)