Re: Mouse & Keyboard Support, Plus Console Only Server Please #Respawn #EA #

by MrMuted

Original Post

Mouse & Keyboard Support, Plus Console Only Server Please #Respawn #EA #FreeHat

★★★★ Pro

I'm asking for native console support for mouse & keyboard. Plug and play USB support for all major mouse and keyboards. I'm also asking that players who use these devices to get their own server that no one can use, even PC.

In the end, Consoles would get mouse & keyboard support and their own servers, PC / Controllers can't use or join. I'm not asking for consoles to play on PC servers, Too many cheaters to even deal with.

EA has tons of servers! It wouldn't hurt anything and it would make Apex Legends grow. PC players wanting a place to play with no cheaters, while also making some 3rd party mouse & keyboard users move to native support. It could end the use of recoil scripts with these devices.

Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)

★★ Pro
@Popa2caps stop dreaming... the moment m+k ends up on xbox and co the same will happen there
Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

You mind saying that differently?

Message 3 of 6 (224 Views)

★★ Pro
@Popa2caps okay Standard smile

People will use the same Macro´s on xbox and co when K+M is supported
Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Would that really be anything different than the millions using the cronusmax type devices already on consoles? Also I think it would be nice for Apex Legends to get 1 public server just for mouse & keyboard users who want to use the device. You shouldn't need to move to a PC to use a mouse & keyboard on those cheated invested servers.

A game like Fortnite with millions of kids that is 100 times more casual then Apex Legends has mouse & keyboard support.

Call of Duty, a major console title has native support for mouse & keyboard. Apex Legends has less players then both titles, yet doesn't have the same support, am I missing something here?

Less Features - Less Players = Apex Legends

More Features - More Players = Fortnite, Call of Duty

You see the issue here?

I'm not asking for a bunch of mouse & keyboard servers. Start with 1, see if people like it. If it gets used, let it grow. If people don't use it, take it out, no big deal.

Message 5 of 6 (205 Views)

★ Guide

Omg a kb/m server for console cheaters they wouldn’t like that.  They lose there advantage over 75% console servers.  Alor of predators be crying then. Lol

Message 6 of 6 (196 Views)