Re: Most toxic moment

by SS_Mabezan

Original Post

@apostolateofDOOM That’s the main reason I don’t hand out advice. I don’t want to be a back seat gamer. I do give encouragement and praise, try and build up that confidence.

I try and have fun with all personality types and people. Even the people who seem to be angry at the world. I don’t try and psychoanalyze people, but I know what it’s like to be depressed among other things. Those are typically the ones who need a friend the most.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 30 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I'm not well versed in Psychology but like you I have seen the bottom of the barrel a couple times and those that have been there are usually more empathetic and protective of others from that pain.

Gamers that use games as a form of desperate escapism definitely could do with some positive reinforcement and just like behavioural issues, homelessness or drug addiction, there is a stigma where people don't want to be involved but it's that involvement that's sometimes critical to helping that person in need.

People forget it's someone's son/daughter, brother/sister ect..and in the case of raging toxic gamers there have been multiple instances where they have had outbursts and I take the brunt of it but we managed to resolve the difference and went on to play further games together that were pretty chill and their attitude changed for the better from then on.

In my eyes, if he does that with others too, is a win.

Message 22 of 30 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM Not well versed in psychology but I see some clear psychological words there sir DOOM :P

Escapism however is never, and I mean never a good coping mechanism. Always try for reactive one if one’s not very proactive. This is always better than escapism which is a sort of reactive coping but it’s more in it’s own league...

Immersion in something, like gaming for instance, is a good reactive coping as you don’t bury your head in sand while not trying to think of the thing you want to forget (sounds weird right). As long as you sooner or later (try to) face whatever it is you’re running from.

Free advice right here ppl... now pay me! XD
Message 23 of 30 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Which ones so I can remove them. :P

Although time does help heal some wounds, I agree, escapism is never the answer but sometimes the person knows it and doesn't know how to deal with the issues until someone offers a hand in support.

That hand and some time can sometimes be the key.

Wait, what? Where's my money!! xD
Message 24 of 30 (477 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Koochi-Q 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spyroskap/video/99889554

SI_20200607_211857.jpg

Haha i did it i sent the message 😂 

I just don't understand why they instantly quit. I'm not toxic.

I delete my most toxic moments 😂 and i wouldn't post it.

They send me toxic messages but i try not to respond remain calm maybe send them a message that they are wrong and their behaviour is toxic and just report them. Few times i lost my temper but i try to be better than them. 

They are probably kids who get angry when they lose by me or when i try my best but i can't save my teammate and i die. That's when i get toxic messages.

Lately, i changed to Advanced controls and it took me few matches to adjust them so i got a toxic message of course that i'm "bad" or something like that  :P

Message 25 of 30 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

b@SpyrosFPS Lolz good clips, watched a few others as well xD. You cheater! Why dont I get ppl like you in my team or just once in a blue moon it seems.

Now when I log on I only get lvl 60’s and below. I’m perplexed where these ppl come from and by the way they play I can tell that it’s not smurf accounts... 5 seasons in and now they start playing the game...

you should’ve linked this clip where the guy left the game https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spyroskap/video/87587983

Message 26 of 30 (398 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Koochi-Q
haha thanks, add me 😉
You're right i forgot about this clip! 🔥
Message 27 of 30 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SpyrosFPSI hardly play 😜 so no sense right now, but you on EU servers?

When I look at your clips I see mine... except your have wins in them and mine usually are how I kill ppl in funny or weird ways XD. I hardly ever do clutch wins like yours so no point clipping them.

Just had a funny match. Played 2 matches that went quite well so I get into this match. I see a familiar name (probs a guy I played with somewhere in the past). So I hotdrop, as usual, see that I’m with a S2/3 predator (dont know which one)and a Season 3 diamond by their trail, so we go straight for Repulsor. Another team is going to other bunker. I go through the cabin up top... this predator guy follows and tries to take everything, I go below, pick up armor and a flatline & p2020... I hear enemy team using underground passage. I ping it, one comes I kill him, diamond kills the other, predator cant kill 1 that’s basically ‘a free target’ because she’s climbing out of the underground passage while he already tried to shoot when she was down there. I kill her too.

We go to the overhang area below... I found legendary backpack and give it to diamond guy (mirage), he thanks me... he finds purple armor and gives it to me. Kind fellow. We use the zipline and midflight I see ppl near caves (they were using ziplines)... 15 secs later they attack us. Mainly the predator guy cause he stuck his entire body up on the roof to be a clear target but he shot back. I dmg them but I see we’re not gonna win that one cause another team was approaching them and storm was 10 secs behind us so I pinged to go to market. They follow and we end up near the houses at bunker.

Storm stopped and I’m pinging that I’m waiting the house to our left. 5 secs later I hear enemy. I ping it and one of them stands in the open so enemy shoots. I go in and down 1 with 2 arcstars but one is behind me (at this point you’d think I would’ve gotten some cover fire from teammates but nope) I turn around and hit her almost to the brink of death (we’re standing in the open mind you)... teammates still dont shoot. Predator guy runs towards the other enemy... within 1 second he goes down... mirage shoots but goes down as well.

So I was already like ‘we should’ve easily won that one... what happened. I look at damage. Mirage 350 damage, me over 800 damage... predator 87 damage -_- eighty-seven damage while we engaged 3 teams... XD no words for that

Message 28 of 30 (366 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have had moments where my teamates are not letting me loot by punching me or when they get downed and leave instantly or teamates who dont revive me let me die than loot me dead body

Message 29 of 30 (346 Views)

★★ Guide

My most toxic moment?

One of my teammates who was level 8 got disconnected and due to the current reconnect feature his model stayed in the game while he was attempting to reconnect

We had landed salvage and i was already mad that me being a lvl 230 is getting matched with teammates lvl 10 and below

Guess what i did?

I punched the poor afk dude into the water and my lvl 200 caustic teammate who noticed me,followed suit and helped me do it

LMAO

Message 30 of 30 (316 Views)