Most people die in one go

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Most people die in one go

★★★★★ Expert

So in this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Respawns-are-pointless-now/m-p/8009126#M34152 the OP said that he saw 15 people die by the storm. Nobody believed him (XD), but it got me thinking to my own match to the most ppl dying in one go...

So on the second day of S2 I got in a match and saw a buttload of people dying to the 3rd or 4th storm. I saw like 9 ppl dying, cause instantly 3 teams were gone xD. I should’ve recorded it, but I was too astounded honestly. This wasn’t in ranked tho and fairly early into the new season so ppl may not have known the increase. 

What is the most you’ve seen?

Message 1 of 7 (377 Views)

Re: Most people die in one go

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I literally just got out of a game, where my 2 dumb rando's wanted to third party a fight on the edge of the storm just mere seconds before the zone would shrink again. 

This is like, the start of round three. That zone killed them both. I swear the average Apex player is so unbelievably stupid, i'm astonished they are able to figure out how to put on a sweater. 

If I had to put money on it, I would wager they'd lose a game of chess to a lobotomized baboon.

Message 2 of 7 (350 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

I literally just got out of a game, where my 2 dumb rando's wanted to third party a fight on the edge of the storm just mere seconds before the zone would shrink again. 

This is like, the start of round three. That zone killed them both. I swear the average Apex player is so unbelievably stupid, i'm astonished they are able to figure out how to put on a sweater. 

If I had to put money on it, I would wager they'd lose a game of chess to a lobotomized baboon.

I'm the first to say that some players will still be learning or may have poor game awareness, but I to am staggered sometimes. Even high stat players can play without engaging their brain.

Last night I had 2 guys who continued looting after a fire fight but the ring was closing and I made tracks pronto, while pinging and warning them over voice. They died. The game that followed was nearly identical but they managed to clear the ring with very little health left.

Thing is, I rarely seem to go up against clueless players, but seem to have them on my team quite a lot lol.

Message 3 of 7 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sometimes folks just focus too much on looting. 

I was in the top 2 and well geared with some randoms, and they just got caught up looting after defeating the 3rd place team.

I was Pathfinder and I even provided a zipline to safety, but they only realised too late just how fast the storm was burning them down. One of them even spammed the recovery ping until I told them I had no chance to survive a rescue(and there were no beacons left anyway).

I then went on to 1v3 the final squad to take the win get torn to shreds by the last squad.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I seriously have no idea how you guys got so off track with what the thread’s about XD like damn XD but keep the stories coming.

I just had one. Was doing normal apex. Pinged the L-star care package. My teammates agreed to go there as well. So I’m basically a pro in jumping, I land first of course. Secondly I’m also a pro in button mashing and seeing what’s where, so first thing I see is ammo and I’m like ‘crap wrong side’... so I spam my X button to pick up stuff, suddenly I have the L-star and see my teammate punching a wraith. I’m like ‘you’re dead wraith’ so I fire with the L-star but needed to reload cause she went into a ditch while phasing. Suddenly I saw that I got the p2020 with the hammerheads. I shot her and she got downed. Finished her off by shooting cause I wanted to see the dmg (29 body and 56 headshot). What do I see, no ammo. I’d only picked up the gun. So I know my teammate had the ammo. I requested ammo by pinging. The guy had the audacity to say ‘yea, well I needed a weapon but you took both of them’.

I was like, is this guy serious?! He came to a carepackage where I already landed after me (basically if an enemy had a gun, he might’ve died and who goes 2-person to a carepackage except for support if you see multiple teams heading that way), takes the ammo, goes into a house, loots it and finds armor and weapons while I’m still armorless with basically only the L-star and says that?! Then I downed another enemy, saw another coming so was ready to flank them (at bunker door) but got shot and downed... what do I see... the enemy ran right pass that sob and my teammate didn’t even shoot...

this all happend in like 90-120 seconds

Message 5 of 7 (296 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well, had an unranked match last night where there were only 4 teams with less than 11 players total at the beginning of round 2. Lost both my teammates to the storm on our way to the very far ring around Hydro Dam area as we were delayed by wiping out a team that ambushed us right when exiting the Slum Lakes area. We had 2 big medkits and around 7-8 syringes and shared them across, but healing and reviving in the storm is almost ineffective, as they slow players down a lot. I survived with 2 big medkits and 3 small ones, but, on my way out ,I stumbled upon a few deathboxes that still had good weapons, ammo and shield batteries, but no medkits. so I'm assuming that around 5-10 players died by the first round ring damage. The ones that lived thirsted each other really fast, due to the low gear, I ended up in second place after getting wiped with 3 wingman shots by a solo Lifeline, at the end of round 3.

Message 6 of 7 (281 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Silz616 yah, i always get the weebs too. lol
Message 7 of 7 (235 Views)