Most going viral tricks played

by PRIMECUTS

Original Post

Most going viral tricks played

★ Guide
What's the most 'going viral' cards have you played or went up against in a match? Dude just ran 7 on me in two turns. How is that even possible?!? and with Dino roar on the feild, needless to say I had no chance.

Love this broke game o_O
Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Re: Most going viral tricks played

★★ Guide

wing nut, strike through with aggro deck, forcefield soul patch are just some of the ways to try and deal with it. I agree its * to have this done to you.. especially when its on game that gets you to next rank level and the opponent is a UL.. who has nothing to lose. Yes, the game is kind of broken, there are few decks making their way through that are plants. I guess there will less than other seasons. 

Sometimes you come across players that will use decks like you have up against to get their so, so, necessary win. It won't work all the time for them. You can come away knowing they lack skill if thats the way they win.

Message 2 of 5 (346 Views)

★ Guide
I had wing Nutt and two power flowers in play. Normally that's a great set up, but after only two virals played on some minor z cards boosted him out of touch for that round, and then he gets 4 more? Game over no matter what.

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

Champion (Retired)
My buddy got ten out in one turn. It's a video I've posted here before, but it's pretty crazy.

https://youtu.be/7XSlNNrkcLM
Message 4 of 5 (322 Views)

★ Guide
Damn that's insane!
Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)