Re: Most Weird Things Happend At the end of the Game

by TissuePaper77

Original Post

Most Weird Things Happend At the end of the Game

★★★★★ Expert

You know the feeling of being carried but never had this weird experience before.

Message 1 of 7 (510 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Can be packet loss during casting your tactical and ultimate at 0:40, but its show diffirent at indicator, weird. Server failed to process the timeout of your ability so you remain invisible whole time? Why you using WIFI? Or dont tell me this imbeciles pretending not seeing you and lose.

Message 2 of 7 (486 Views)

this is weird as fug, it looks like a visual bug where you become invisible, but then why did all of them kill themselves? wut?

Message 3 of 7 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

They kill my teammates, but doesn't kill me, doesn't allow me to revive, keep shooting peridiocally, but make sure I don't die, drop care package to let me suicide, but after that they let me win. 

Very very weird experience.

Note: Yes, I use Wifi, since my playroom doesn't have direct connection to modem. This causing a lot of delay/lag Frown

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★★ Guide

@asukojo  Man, i dont know how you can tolerate this kinda lag with wifi connection, i will go crazy if i were you. 

Message 5 of 7 (366 Views)

★★★ Expert

What if they were cheaters who don't want to win to avoid being flagged for inspection by easy anti cheat?

Didn't seem like you were stuck in invisibility, they did take clearly aimed shots at you.

Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)

Looks to me like they wanted to have a epic final kill trickshot but failed, and just gave you the win.
But a easy win is still a win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 7 (290 Views)