Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: More time to gather loot at end of sessions, please!

by OtterChaos182

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

THIS THIS THIS THIS !!!!

Message 11 of 15 (57 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@ECKHART974 wrote:
OtterChaos182, I must say I would have been traumatised losing my first legendary drop from a Stronghold.

Wondering if this because you were locked out that you didn’t get the loot maybe?

I based my response on what I had been told by the friends I play with and what I believed to have experienced, and this has now picked my interest so I will do some testing shortly and report back ASAP! 🤓

1. Run a stronghold picking nothing at all (I don’t care about Epic & MW anymore)
2. Run a stronghold and pick up nothing (unless it’s a Legendary)

Traumatized wasn't in the cards that day, I'm a bit older than some of the guys I play with and I had to stay adult on this.  Alright, alright, so I might have gone on a little, but you can only stand at the fog wall for so long with your face pressed up against it drooling over what could have been before being transported to the room beyond the room... lol  It was disappointing, but I figure there will be other Legendary drops one day, I'll get one.  No, not one to date, but today is another opportunity to try.   Still love the game though!

Message 12 of 15 (50 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@OtterChaos182 The next patch should remove most if not all fogwalls in strongholds.  So hopefully you won't have to mush your nose up against any more of those pesky fogwalls. 

Until the patch, however, open your map as soon as this happens and choose the respawn option.  For PS4 it is holding down the L3 button.  Typically, you will respawn on top of the chest.  I've done this successfully 3-4 times now.  

I also agree we need more time at the end of the stronghold to gather up loot dropped by the adds in the room.  10 seconds is not enough.  In another post, someone mentioned that they were increasing the time to 60 seconds.  I can't confirm it, yet, but hope that is what they said in the Dev Stream.  Especially as we will need time to use a key on the Elysian Caches when they go live next week.

Message 13 of 15 (36 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

More time to take pics with friends completing GM3. Every time our raid team in FF14 cleared a new boss on end game we all took pics, I’ve got years of this it’s nice to look back and remember.

Message 14 of 15 (30 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You lose all loot from the stronghold boss if you’re down when they are beaten and the game ends as well. It’s frustrating.

Message 15 of 15 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help