Re: More report options for cheats?

by swarm7777

Original Post

More report options for cheats?

★ Novice

Hello there, I recently encountered cheaters that could see through walls or far distant through the map, but I don't see an option for reporting that kind of cheat, what should I do? Report for "shot me with no line of sight"?
I also stumbled on other cheats not listed but I can't remember right now what they were, will update this post if it comes to my mind.
I know that I can report through the Easy Anti-Cheat site, but I just wanted to make you aware of other potential cheats that would be nice to be able to easily report in-game.
Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Guide

The version 1.0 of in-game report to me is like desigend by amateurs.

It should be like:

Cheating

Spamming

Harassment

with Cheating have the submenu multiple choice options

Shot me with No Line of Sight

Aimbot

Move at incrediable speed

Unusual Recoil

and Harassment have this submenu multiple choice options

Voice Chat Harassment

Text Harassment

ID Harassment

To me, who met lots of Chinese players, I do have this issue with those player's ID, there will be Chinese ID which means " I am your daddy " or something really funny and tastless ( which are also very likely to be cheater ) .

( Actually there is a fellow country man who made post just a few days ago in this forum, whose ID means ( **** U stupid noob )

( I believe by having certain regulation on ID names could help certain players to achieve a healthier life )

I am sure EA will not be able to do this, but if EA could put regulations on funny IDs, then it sure will surprise me.

About the thing I said yesterday, the basic social functions, now I don't think it will ever be added.

Because this is a Battle Royale game, people kill each other to survive and why would the devs want to implement a recent players list for everyone to check, so that they could add friends and report players more easily ?

Actually why not ? What's wrong with checking who's in your recently participated game.

Message 2 of 5 (233 Views)

★★ Guide

@TJ400000 wrote:

The version 1.0 of in-game report to me is like desigend by amateurs.

Dude, seriously,  the current report system options are the dumbest possible options you could put in for cheat descriptions. 

I think it's honestly the worst cheater report system I have ever seen. 

I could seriously go on a multiple paragraph rant about how bad/dumb the current report system is. 

Message 3 of 5 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Agreed. I also see a lot of cheaters see through walls.
Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★ Guide

@unferth 

Hi unferth, I am thinking about gathering some screenshots of all the sucessful in-game report designs from other games.

So far, the only one I am familiar with is from Overwatch.

There are very convenient social functions in Overwatch ( except the public text message channel, which is the most disgusting design I ever met in human history, it is also the reason I got banned from Overwatch because I had fight with many players in public text message channel )

You right click on a player ID in hero select scene, or in text message history, or in recent player menu, to add him as friend, to report him as violator, etc.

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)