Re: More functionality with SW: Battlefront 2

by AtiFCOD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

More functionality with SW: Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

As you do not seem to provide a contact email for support I would like to leave this request here can you...EA, please allow the function to swap R2 and R1 or relevant console button layout in SW: Battlefront 2, as you have done in equivelant battlefield games. Not only is it difficult to spam that nifty little trigger, that Sony graciously added to the the new control, but it is also difficult to fire at the same speed as the people on the other end that appear to have either a modded controller or 85 little fingers working in perfect unison. 

Give me a bell on your thoughts EA; 

[edit: email address removed]

Lots of love.

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community  @Aussie-Hitman47.

For future reference, you can email our live support at help.ea.com.  

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community  @Aussie-Hitman47.

For future reference, you can email our live support at help.ea.com.  

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe you know solution for my problem:

I play star wars battlefront 2 multiplayer, capital supremacy.

There are annoying texts on the crosshair very often. About enemy getting new reinforcement or when I kill someone and his nickname shows up....the problem is that it makes the aim very hard. When I'm with vehicle and there is no zoom, I often lose the target because a "REINFORCEMENT" text shows up with huge letters on the crosshair. It's only for a few seconds but that is enough to lose the target.... Is there any option in game to get rid of these pesky informations?

Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)