More damage but i died

by VoodoooPopeye

Original Post

More damage but i died

★★ Apprentice

First fight after drop i've had 1 vs 1 against Lifeline from enemy team and i dealt 186 dmg to her. I recieved 142 but i lost fight. We had same white shields, also i was with blue helmet. Can somebody explain this? I have to say that i have very good and stable connection. I live nearby Frankfurt and my ping is very low. 11-14ms. Today i died many times behind a cover. I have never experienced any sort of desync in this game till today.

Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: More damage but i died

Hero
@VoodoooPopeye Most time these instances are FPS. They are able to see things quicker due to refresh rate on monitors / cards. This is quite normal and I even die to it thinking ok this guy can shoot around corners. These pro streamers running that 244 hrtz monitors and cards us regulars have tad different view then them.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: More damage but i died

★★ Apprentice

My pc can run this game on 150-200 frames. i7 9700k, 16gb ddr4, rtx 2070, 144hz monitor 1ms, ssd. I think your answer might be truth if i have potato PC.

...btw i don't think the guy who kills me was some streamer. I don't know why you mentioned that.

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)