Re: More Music in Giddy Park (Suggestion)

by Fork_x_Spoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

More Music in Giddy Park (Suggestion)

Champion

Another idea, and my last one for some hours. 

What if the developers added something to Giddy Park that allows us to listen to any music in the game in Giddy Park, such as the overtime music? There could be a stereo that you could pay coins to listen to the song of your choice that is available in game which will play for about 3 minutes. No matter where you would be in Giddy Park, you would still be able to hear the music. For instance, you could listen to Overtime music while in Giddy Park on the rides or checking out Rux. The song that you play would take priority in Giddy Park.

What do you think? If you like it, hit Me Too. If you want to reply to me, tag. See you bye! Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (450 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

One of the things I've about the franchise since the original PvZ is the music. It's universally great and being able to have a stereo or something like that where you could listen to any of the tunes from any of the games would be excellent!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (441 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

One of the things I've about the franchise since the original PvZ is the music. It's universally great and being able to have a stereo or something like that where you could listen to any of the tunes from any of the games would be excellent!

Message 2 of 7 (442 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 I support the idea, many of the Ops songs are incredible, I wish I could hear them more often, and that idea would be super cool.
Message 3 of 7 (440 Views)

Champion

I still think a soundtrack release for this game’s music would be cool, but having a stereo or something would also be an awesome way of listening to the music you like in Giddy Park. I would also know where I would like to place the stereo in Giddy Park. Near where like the Arcade area thing is. Maybe there should also be an option to put songs on repeat or to set a default song in the menu. Who’s gonna miss the coins they would spend on this anyway?

Message 4 of 7 (427 Views)

★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 There is a YT who compiles all Giddy Park, PvE music etc.
Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 They could place a jukebox or record player in giddy park that lets you chose your favorite song. I love you ideas Standard smile!

@Iron_Guard8 & @gametrieuk I couldn't agree more! The music has been the one thing that was universally great in every single PvZ game.

@Shadowphinx101 I know you can listen to them on YouTube or download them. I would prefer a legal way of obtaining he sound files. I love the soundtrack so much I would gladly support the team by buying it.

Maybe I'll reply to my Soundtrack release post so I can reiterate how much I want it to be released.

Message 6 of 7 (398 Views)

★ Pro
I wanna listen to the old Giddy Park theme. So catchy and simple, but rarely heard unless the developers are at an all-time low.
I like this idea and think it should be expanded to all modes in fact; I want to listen to different final boss themes for final objectives in Turf Takeover.
Message 7 of 7 (374 Views)