More Cars NFS No Limits

by ArneauxFenyr

Original Post

More Cars NFS No Limits

★★★★★ Newbie

NFS has been in the gaming industry for several Years!

For me it is the most famous racing game ever through out the years.

But one of their famous games, talking about the mobile game NFS No Limits, is lacking as a racing game in mobile gaming.

Now I'm here to discuss some suggestions for the Future Updates of NFS No Limits.

Here are my TOP 5 that should really be in NFSNL.

5. Where's the Porsche Carrera GT?

For years of playing NFS, and when I say years I'm playing NFS Most Wanted 2002, NFS Carbon, NFS Carbon (Own the City PSP Version) etc.

There will always be, a Porsche Carrera GT, well on the current update I'm so happy they put the 918 Spyder, but how about this Legendary GT?

This was the crowd favorite, next to Lamborghini Murcielago on the last NFS games, it was always one of the FASTEST cars, on NFS Carbon it

was the fastest exotic car class, so now I ask, where is it now, isn't it passing on the makers and creative directors of NFSNL mind that the

TRUE GT is missing in action?

4. Razor is done with Blackridge, quit the replays for Razor's BMW, where's Darius' Audi R8 V10?

ONE OF THE MOST DISAPPOINTING, for me. Yes I'm really happy Razor's BMW had a reboot, but how about NFS Carbon's Stacked Deck

major car, Audi R8 LeMans? (I'm sure Darius himself is disappointed to his own developers). I know somehow that NFS No Limits events must

have a quick storyline, or maybe a short story (like there are lines and characters and stuff), so why not bring Darius back and his R8, plus, there

will be a new R8! Make a reboot out of it! Just bring the Stacked Deck back, and Darius himself, and please don't tell me that you forgot about the

Audi cars (there is no Audi cars in NFSNL yet).

3. So many new exotic cars around the globe, W Motors is one.

Thought about putting WMotors Lykan or Fenyr in NFSNL? Well I do, it is one of crowd favorites today, I'm sure NFSNL team have a thought to put it in

why not right?

2. Give Honda a spotlight?

Many heard the news about the NSX reboot, maybe the NFSNL Team does too, how about a new Japanese supercar in the game? You had almost

all JDM Cars in NFSNL, what about giving the spotlight to the all new reboot of Honda NSX?

1. Too little amount of sports car brands?

Yes it's true, Aston Martin,Plymouth, Alfa Romeo and of course AUDI is missing in action, how about put some on future updates?

Well don't take ME seriously, but take my Suggestions seriously, you can make a joke about me but admit it, you miss these cars in action for a very long time.

My last NFS game that I took too seriously was NFS Carbon and I admit, seeing it on my mobile device will surely make my mouth open and smile, and also my wallet

(because of gold buying in NFS No Limits), for the NFSNL team, a nice update on the current Devil's Run, I have the Spyder 918 now, but hoping you could hear my

suggestions, this is not just for me, but for the fans of NFS and NFSNL itself.

Message 1 of 10 (4,519 Views)

Re: More Cars NFS No Limits

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@ArneauxFenyr  as much as I agree with every word in your post, in my view the game has lots and lots (and lots!) of shortcomings I would have like to see fixed BEFORE they add all the beautiful cars you mentioned.

the constant freezes...

the fact we cannot play offline...

the ridiculous fuel limits...

the fact many of us have tons of un-upgradable cars in our garages...

the ridiculously low rate of winning BP's in replays...

the frequency of SE BP's replays...

the outrageous amount of parts/money you need to perform upgrades of Hyper cars...

the awful BRR which is plagued with cheats...

...and the list goes on and on.

So I'd like to see all of the above improved before I see these great cars you mentioned in your post. Because what is the point of having a Carrera GT or an Audi R8 v10 in your garage if you cannot upgrade it or use it???

Message 2 of 10 (4,429 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ArneauxFenyr  I typed my post late at night and forgot to mention one of the most important issues, and that is how boring this game has become. 

There are no challenges in the game once you finish the campaign. Except of course for the SE's ,  in which you can win cars which you cannot upgrade. There were no new tracks for a very long time until the last SE ,  just the boring Black Ridge tracks which we all ran hundreds of times. 

As BRR is plagued with cheats I do not race it.  So I spend 95% of my time on the game running the same old crappy races,  harvesting parts and money.  And I do most of them in Easy mode,  sometimes not even looking at the screen. Basically a racing game with NO RACING! 

So before I  see new cars I would like to see new challenges and racing. 

Message 3 of 10 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Guide
I agree, as I said in other discussions, before adding new cars, you have to solve the many bugs that the game has and which have been reported several times. In my opinion, the user will be more pleased to have a more fluid and buggy game with more longevity in the races. After that, you can think of Audi, Alfa Romeo and so on
Message 4 of 10 (4,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Yes of course I'm also thinking of that and I agree and I'm sorry for the shortcomings of my post. But yes first of all they must make NFSNL exciting as the other games, I agree with the fuel limits it's so annoying for me like I would like to race more but I ain't got fuel so I will race in the BRR, but then lots of cheaters in there and the giving of SPs are just so unfair, you will win you get +20 you lose you get -40, who the hell would defeat my Porsche 918 Spyder at 850PR in Champion II tier! But in terms of bugs and freezes I have no proboem with that, and also I got the point on making it "online", it is to prevent cheaters and for online uploads so you can retrieve your data via email when you format or change your phone but still there are cheaters everywhere, so yes, it would be more exciting of you can okay offline and enjoy it more because you won't have to find a free Wi-Fi hotspot everywhere you go. I also agree on the money and gold part, ALL IS TOO EXPENSIVE when it comes to your super and hypercars, they should decrease it a little, another one is the iOS and Android saves, NFSNL have no features like RR3 have, where if you have a save from iOS and changed your phone into android, you can transfer the save from iOS to Android, like what happened to me, I started last May on my new Android phone and yes I started NFSNL all ovee again losing my 924PR McLaren that is saved on my iOS.

Message 5 of 10 (4,343 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ArneauxFenyr Please refrain from using excessive profanities and swearing in Answer HQ. You'll never know who's lurking around and reading posts here. Referring to little kids. XD

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

We want our players to feel at home on Answers HQ. Anyone should feel comfortable asking for help, sharing their tips and tricks, and having fun helping other players find solutions to get back in the game. So we have a few rules that we’d like you to keep in mind so we can keep Answers HQ the great place that it is.

Dos and Don'ts

Here’s a breakdown for what to do and what not to do here on EA Forums.

Don’ts

Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned. 

• Curse or swear. Don’t try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you’re trying to s**.

Link: New EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (4,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree there need to be a greater selection of cars - should include sports saloons and wagons( RS4/6; BMW M5; Jaguar XFR/XJR, Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo etc.) - and., maybe some fast utes and SUVs and cheap sports cars (Mazda MX-5; MG TF; Toyota MR2; Celica). 

The other issue I have is related to car blueprints. Whilst I appreciate you want to make money from the game, it would be useful if more 'free' blueprints for additional cars were available through the crates and Kelly's Chop Shop and the Black Market. In particular, I have staged-up approximately half of my cars to the maximum level. This means that about half the blueprint slots in Kelly's Chop Shop are closed-out. Surely, it would be good to replaced the Maxed-Out blueprints with blueprints for other cars (for instance, the F40; the Jaguar F-Type; BMW M2 Coupe; Nissan 370Z etc.) rather than restricting them to special promotions only (I realize the F40 IS available in the Campaign, but some extra blueprints could be available through the Chop Shop). 

The other issue I have is with the Special Events - most of the time I get about 70-80% through them but run out of time to complete them. I don't have the time to play them 24/7!  The increase in races per day across the event is understandable, but means gamers like myself who cannot commit to total game play to the exclusion of all else are likely to miss out on cars (and get patronizing messages from the characters when we don't win the car). 

Maybe this is a bit of a rant, but I do actually like the game!

Message 7 of 10 (4,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry about that sir @TheRealJony my bad, but yes you all get my point and thanks a lot for reminding me.

Message 8 of 10 (4,246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@jod73t yes I agree on the SE part that sometimes we can't really finish the events, well probably NFSNL team wants us to spend gold and money to buy tickets

but some just can't just like me, I'm just a mere student tryna to enjoy NFSNL and get luxury cars from Special Events, if they can't extend the time (ususaly Special Events

are 5-7 days) they should reduce the ticket recharge time, like 1 ticket is  almost 1 hour and you ahve 15 races for the last event, so you must wait 5 hours for 5 tickets then

wait for another 5 hours and so on to finish the Day 7 of the SE, they should reduce it like down to 30 minutes, and also it's too hard SOMETIMES to reach the PR wanted for

a race, it's either they won't give you the part you want in order to reach the PR wanted or in the special event store, they will give you the chance to buy the part you want

but it is gold based, totally wanted people to spend a lot just for a "you can have it but you can't max it out" car, like the current event Porsche Spyder 918, in the event it is

said in the devil's run store there are 50 blueprints left for your car, which just means you CAN'T max it out, because making a 7 star Porsche 918 needs 55 blueprints(?) so 

at the end of the event you only can put your porsche on 6 stars or level 6, it's just so/seems too unfair for players collecting every single gold each day and doesn't have the

money to buy thousands of gold, my 3k Gold in my account is just 1 Monthly gold card (cheapest one 6 bucks 50 gold each day for one month) and the other are from leveling 

up and the daily quests and from the individual car events (Ichi Nissan event etc.), in the current Devil's Run I spent 2.5k gold (blueprints, 2 parts and ticket recharges) and it is

so devastating to me cause I thought I can put my 918 to max but I can't, they should really make the game "for everyone" and not just " for those who have money".

well NFSNL should look as this as just a suggestion, but also a light rant.

Message 9 of 10 (4,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I agree with everything I have read, and will make additional suggestions. There was once a tournament mode, and that feature made use of all the cars. One could expect to use their muscle car one week or their super car the other. You would work to upgrade the car you planned to use, but now you only use your best car in blackridge. The game has lost its replayable value, for other than the cars you get in the events you are at the mercy of boredom. They now put BP races after the events, but they are on a time limit. They have stopped at Chapter 19, and all they had to do was make these events new Chapters, and cars in those chapters are unlockable. It's all about money, and I am a VIP 5. I would support this game more, if they were making it more than it is now. The temporary events, should be additional chapters to the story. So that the cars given away can be raced for, and the game would then have continuity. Bring back tournament, where older cars are viable; I have a bunch of maxed out tuners that are gaining dust. if the subscription Gold was moved from 50 to 100 that would help with those events. However, since there are a bunch of whales probably basterdizing their pockets that may never happen.

Message 10 of 10 (3,751 Views)