Re: Monster Energy x Apex Legends "Event"

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Aww man, when I first glanced at this, I thought they were action figures and I got excited!

Message 11 of 63 (1,125 Views)

Community Manager

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Random question for any community managers that may be lurking though, would it be a breach of AHQ ToS if we were to post any of these monster codes on here? Tongue out

That'd still really fall under a product code even for in-game content, so probably best avoided:

• Asking for or giving out CD-Keys/Product Codes. 

That said, does this mean  please drink verification can is just one step away? Thinking

Mako.png
Message 12 of 63 (1,101 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man meh. I like the Octane stuff idk about the rest. Probably won't even see those cans of monster xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 63 (1,092 Views)

@asukojo I used to have trouble finishing the green monster can, but no trouble finishing the mango Large smileParty hat

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 14 of 63 (1,081 Views)

Champion

@EA_Mako OK,Thanks. 

@OldTreeCreeper that's because the original monster is basically battery acid lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 63 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Guide

OK I got an idea for a Loba skin. It is really obvious and they missed the mark here. Anybody play Monster AMA Supercross?

Message 16 of 63 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@B0n3SawMcSizzla Nope but it looked fun... if it’d been a 5 dollar game xD
Message 17 of 63 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q It was a free PSN game on my PS4

Message 18 of 63 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@B0n3SawMcSizzla Frown probs through ps+ which I don’t have xD and I wouldn’t download it most likely since I only play exclusives on my ps... so unless that announcement would’ve come as I was watching something, I wouldn’t have known.

But anyway, why that game for a loba skin?
Message 19 of 63 (1,033 Views)

★★★★ Guide

“Monster Energy x Apex Legends” Official Rules

Starting 8/1/2021, purchase any Monster Energy® brand energy drinks and save your purchase receipt. Starting on 9/1/2021 you can unlock your in-game content through this website. Limits will apply. Must be redeemed by 12/31/21. ESRB Rating T for TEEN with blood, In-game purchases. Octane character requires separate purchase/unlock. Electronic Arts is not a sponsor.

There might be more to this. Possibly dirt bike related......

@Koochi-Q Maybe not Loba. Wraith is already kinda dressed like a Monster Energy girl.

Message 20 of 63 (1,030 Views)