Re: Money

by BigBlackCaustic

Original Post

Money

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know if y’all think we come from a rich family or everyone is rich but I don’t have 100+ dollars to spend on a heirloom that’s crazy how y’all do y’all prices y’all do it with every game everything is expensive in this game and every game it’s not far 

Message 1 of 8 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

.ddwwwxdd

Message 2 of 8 (509 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SSJ3_Richard I agree with you that prices are ridicules but I also understand that if there are people who are willing to pay that much there is no reason for the company to charge less.
Message 3 of 8 (473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Video Games are no longer about the gamer, the experience or even the content it all comes down to "how can we make more money out of these fools".
This is the "new" video game industry... sad to watch it grow into this monster but it's the world we live in

Message 4 of 8 (418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SSJ3_Richard You can't fix stupid. Stoopid people pay for this crap, servers stay broke, they get rich... Seems like a good business model to me.
Message 5 of 8 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SSJ3_RichardApex is a whale game. Aside from battle passes, a good amount of their revenue comes from the small amount of people who spend all their money on packs and event skins for the heirlooms, thats why these are so damn expensive.

If you ask me, don't pay for them even if you could and don't make it a habit, this * stacks up quickly, there is probably a whole lot better if you refuse to believe in disposable income, like moving away from a bigger city into a lot smaller, calmer and picturesque town.

Message 6 of 8 (379 Views)

Champion
@SgtVolcom117 Video games have always been about making money.....
Message 7 of 8 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SgtVolcom117Thats greed & capitalism for ya. And the people who do most the work don't even see any of that money.

@hayhoryes but remember when you could buy a game & get the entire thing? Not having to pay extra for more characters, cars, or extra content? Or paying to play online? Gaming has def gotten a lot more expensive than it used to be. Used to have a huge library of games when I was a kid. Now I only buy a few & borrow or rent the rest from friends.

Message 8 of 8 (347 Views)