Re: Money disappeared in garage, please help.

by DeAndreInHd

Original Post

Money disappeared in garage, please help.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi. I was playing NFS HEAT on XBOX One X and had like 360K made it to REP 15 bought a kill switch which was 10000 and then switched to my other car that I got from the deluxe edition, the BMW went to buy a kill switch for it as well and boom insufficient funds all of a sudden I only had 3K. Please help I don’t know what caused this glitch or how to fix it I’ve tried restarting and even doing other missions hoping it would pop back up. Before this incident my husbands game encountered a glitch as well he went to crash a flamingo and it wouldn’t crash he drove right through it and right after that was when my incident occurred. 

Message 1 of 11 (2,059 Views)

★ Novice
@BeautifullyNsane same here, i soent a few hours repeating races and worked up from 11k to 505k, brother came home, swapped cars, went to the paint shop, community back to the other car, bang! only 35k
Message 2 of 11 (1,975 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys this just happens to me I Had 645k that I worked up last night i legit got on the game and it said I only had 9k......So I’m on PS4 why I did was went into my online storage that I have and uploaded my save from 6am last night and now I have my money back if I was y’all I would stay off online or stay from switch modes until they figure what is happening 

Message 3 of 11 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing just happened to me. I had $250K and switched to night mode. Once I finished, entered the garage it showed my rep earned and then showed my cash at $4k. Don’t know what the hell happened but I’m kind of pissed. 

Message 4 of 11 (1,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, each time I go to the garage, my balance is less.

SO ANNOYING!!! 

Message 5 of 11 (1,772 Views)

★★ Expert

@BeautifullyNsane 

Man that is horrible you lost money just for going into your garage.

It's bad enough to get shaken down by the cops in this game for our cash and rep....but now to lose cash in your own garage is unacceptable to me. 

Let's hope Ghost Studios fixes this right away. 

Have a good day.☑️😁

Message 6 of 11 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me yesterday, 662K, bought a Mustang for 33K went to the garage with the Mustang, put some parts from my inventory and gave it some nice rims and a cooler hood. Went to see the community wraps and didn't like anything there so I changed to my Polestar 1 and I then realized I had 5K only

Message 7 of 11 (1,726 Views)

★ Guide

If you're having issues with the game not properly loading, as in you load in with less money, missing cars, or missing progress, try backing up your save next time.

PS4/Xbox/PC have different storage areas for the NFS Heat profile, but you can make a copy of the save on each system. If you find that it wipes your progress, try importing your backup and seeing if it's perhaps an issue with your storage or save over-writing.

Message 8 of 11 (1,708 Views)

★★★ Novice

i had the same problem i lost over 1 million credits at lest in forza they refund it and in payback we had the option to buy them  and for the next update we need a way to replay the story with out losing anything

Message 9 of 11 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

you need to do something about the losing credits in need for speed heat

Message 10 of 11 (839 Views)