Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mods are scared?

by Haruchai01

Original Post

Mods are scared?

★★★★ Novice

They haven't approved my post about my review after playing for 300 hours in this game so here so here's reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b5kwse/made_a_post_about_my_318_hours_of_gaming_eafo...

Message 1 of 7 (322 Views)

★★★ Guide
Looks like you got torn up bad.
Message 2 of 7 (272 Views)

Awesome value, if only every game could provide 300 hours of entertainment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 7 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK 

If he would have skipped the game after a few hours you would complain that he hasen't played it enough.

It is not entertainment to give this game one chance after another to succeed bringing some "entertainment".

Message 4 of 7 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Awesome value, if only every game could provide 300 hours of entertainment.

I know some peeps that pay the same price for 1hrs entertainment, but there is always a happy ending.

Message 5 of 7 (216 Views)

@BoosterTungsten wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK 

...It is not entertainment to give this game one chance after another to succeed bringing some "entertainment".

That makes no sense. The OP has played the game for 14 days as BioWare has delivered successive patches to improve it (another dropping today). If BioWare had done nothing over that period, then that criticism would be valid.

And if the game isn't entertaining, why would anyone play it for that long? Even during the VIP Demo demo, whilst there were significant issues, the underlying game was still a ton of fun, if dreadfully buggy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 7 (173 Views)

★★★ Guide

Regardless of how a game is 'reviewed' there will always be people who enjoy it. But, this forum does a terrible job at community building and making people feel like they are part of something. They could take some lessons from the Ubisoft community team.  It's a marketing tool.

Message 7 of 7 (88 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help