Missing tides of war

by FeArfuL_ArMor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing tides of war

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I missed tides of war, will be there a way to buy some special cosmetic items with cc ? Like final countdown helmet.

Message 1 of 6 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing tides of war

Hello @FeArfuL_ArMor

All previous Tides of War gear is now available in Battlefield V Year 2 Edition.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (859 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@FeArfuL_ArMor I don't believe so. Unless I'm totally wrong it's only the weapons and vehicles which you can buy with CC, if you miss them.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (896 Views)

Hello @FeArfuL_ArMor

All previous Tides of War gear is now available in Battlefield V Year 2 Edition.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 6 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

All good here 

Message 4 of 6 (796 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@FeArfuL_ArMor I answered a similar question earlier to someone deciding to buy the 2nd year edition or not after already purchasing the Deluxe Edition (please see below my response to that player)

Weapons

In regards to the weapons you missed out on, do not stress at all my friend as these are all available in game to buy with the company coin you earn at the end of each round and as you level up so you won't need any real world money for it.

Skins

With Weapon, vehicle and infantry skins, while you missed out on getting them for free from the weekly objectives to complete, they do turn up in the armory from time to time to either buy with Company coin you earn and occasionally some items (usually epic skins) require "Boins" which is the external currency you buy for the game.

In regards to the example you put about the final countdown helmet, if memory servers me right about 2 moths ago (possibly less) the entire countdown set was available in the store for Boins. As I said earlier, it's usually the "EPIC" skins that cost real world money. Hopefully I've answered your question and you can put your mind at ease and you'll have the opportunity to get all the weekly objective gear you missed out on before Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 6 (699 Views)