Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing notes from 1.0.3 update

by BW_Darokaz

Original Post

Re: Missing notes from 1.0.3 update

★★ Pro

@PRSPCTX wrote:

For sure you know there are literally millions of Posts regarding the current unrewarding Loot Situation. 

"Literally millions of posts"? Have they changed the value of a million since I went to school? 

Message 41 of 78 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BW_Darokaz wrote:

Hey Freelancers,

To start, I don't have any answers on loot yet. The team is discussing and are looking at player feedback and game telemetry. I'll share more on that as soon as I have an update.

For this post, I want to address the patch notes and missed items. It was not our intent to leave things out, but during the work of getting the update out the door some things were missed. The community posts pointing out the things that were missing allowed me to go back to the team and verify what was missing or what might be a bug, so thank you for that everyone!

-Jesse | @Darokaz

So is this a Norm to release INCOMPLETE work? Don't you have standards to adhere too? No Quality Control?

Pardon me for sounding condescending but how can you accept such fail? And you expect the public to tell you whats wrong with your work/product? Unbelievable!!!

Message 42 of 78 (313 Views)

★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@PRSPCTX wrote:

For sure you know there are literally millions of Posts regarding the current unrewarding Loot Situation. 

"Literally millions of posts"? Have they changed the value of a million since I went to school? 

No. They changed the meaning of "literally."

Message 43 of 78 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Quit patching things and just fix the game for crying out loud. I put over 220 hrs into this game hoping that there would be fixes along the way... you just seem to be breaking it more. And the loot drops... well there's enough said on that front... just fix it before you lose more players... I'm done for now until the game is fixed and playable.

Message 44 of 78 (256 Views)

★★ Pro

@houseofcantor wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@PRSPCTX wrote:

No. They changed the meaning of "literally."

So, they're being liberal and not literal with literal? They're liable to gain little from being liberal and not literal with literal.

Message 45 of 78 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How much more feedback do you need? And game telemetry? Really? Are you monitoring to see how many people stop playing this game before you're forced to actually fix it?

Message 46 of 78 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@PRSPCTX wrote:

I'm very sorry that English isn't my native Language. I know it's not easy, but i try my best and hope everyone understands. Again i'm really sorry if the wrong spelling ruined your Day! Keep up your dream of a flawless English on the Internet! Also i'm glad to have some Experts here, you can fix the grammar mistakes now and then.

Message 47 of 78 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Run your friend through a GM1 strongholds and dungeons in freeplay. He'll get his class specific components then.

Message 48 of 78 (236 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’ve beaten all the strongholds and I got the message so that’s not it, but with how the quickplay works it’s actually a GOOD thing that it can’t find one because it puts you in the game late, that means people aren’t leaving they are sticking it through
Message 49 of 78 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update :-)

Message 50 of 78 (223 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help