Re: Missing from vault

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Missing from vault

★★★ Newbie

I have both XbOne and PS4. I just got EA Access for PS4, and every article I read, including this website, said ME:A was included on PS4, and that there are 40 games available on PS4. Only 32 games show up in my vault and ME:A is NOT one of them. There are no additional pages, etc. What do I do?

Message 1 of 6 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ponypowered92 i had the same problem but i found solution. Go to psn and find Me Andromeda. It will be free to download by ea access.
Message 2 of 6 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that, but when I do it tells me it's not available because I "dont own EA Access" when i clearly do... I've downloaded other games already just fine. 

Message 3 of 6 (965 Views)

If it is on the PS network, I would suggest you contact Sony and talk to their rep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have the same problem.
ME:A missing from the vault. In the store, however, I can buy it -- it has no EA Access tag on it.
And since it's been five days since the launch, looks like EA isn't doing anything about it.

Message 5 of 6 (917 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for reporting this! We're currently investigating problem with missing games from the EA Access Vault on PS4.

Since we're still collecting information, it would be great if you could tell us what region do you have set on your PS Store and if any other games besides ME Andromeda are missing from the Vault?

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 6 (909 Views)