Re: Missing content?

by Tydfil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content?

★★★ Newbie

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of skins removed from the game? For example I was saving up company coins to buy the Demolisher head skin for the Axis troops. But since the new patch I can't seem to find it. Has it and many others been removed? Or is my game bugged?

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I also didn't find this head skin in my game, but looking at this screenshot the skin was in the game before.

Probably something changed. But unfortunately there are no official comments regarding this as far as I know.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I also didn't find this head skin in my game, but looking at this screenshot the skin was in the game before.

Probably something changed. But unfortunately there are no official comments regarding this as far as I know.

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know what you mean, I actually bought that skin the "Retribution" head. Wanted to buy the whole set, but now it's all gone. Can't find any comments or posts about all the missing things.

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

wouldn't recommend customer "support" they give you some copypaste bull and do nothing. you don't receive your items or content.

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)