Re: Missing Unviersity Pack

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Missing Unviersity Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In December I bought the Sims 4 University pack and now its May and i still don't have it, is there a way to fix that?

(Post split from necro'd thread)

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: Missing Unviersity Pack

Community Manager

Hi @GamingwithGranny,

Some packs need to be downloaded before the content appears in game. You can download them from the Origin Client. Follow these steps to locate the University pack.

1. Open the Origin client.
  2. Click on My Game Library.
  3. Click on the game you bought the expansion pack or DLC for.
  4. Click on the tab for Expansion Packs (depending on the pack, they can be in Extra Content or Game Packs also. These three tabs is where you can see what extra content you have for your game.).

From there, scroll down and locate the pack 'Discover University'. There should be a button there to download. If not please take a screenshot and share it in your reply. 

Thank you, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)