Re: Missing In-Game Outfits?

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Missing In-Game Outfits?

★★★ Apprentice

So I went snooping around online, trying to find out information about how to unlock some of the outfits for the customization when I came across this video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ecT1JgQoI

In the video I saw a whole bunch more outfits listed than I have seen in the games menus, so I ask this: Will these be added at some point? Were they removed? The video was uploaded 12 days ago and some of those outfits look awesome and I'd really like to get them somehow.

I have attachments showing a few comparisons between the menu in my game and the menu from the video.

Thanks in advance~

Message 1 of 5 (438 Views)

A lot of outfits can and will be unlocked through progression and special assignments so I wouldn't worry if you don't see something pop up right away. There was a lot of backlash regarding some customization options seen in the reveal trailer so certain things could need further tweaking as well

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (423 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's likely a lot of these outfits (and more like them) will be added further down the line with new content updates, or when the Battlefield Coin system is implemented properly.

Message 3 of 5 (409 Views)

★ Novice
Once tides of war is released on December 6th, events to unlock a lot of gear will be released
Message 4 of 5 (401 Views)

★★ Guide

@JayFuzz42 wrote:

So I went snooping around online, trying to find out information about how to unlock some of the outfits for the customization when I came across this video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ecT1JgQoI

In the video I saw a whole bunch more outfits listed than I have seen in the games menus, so I ask this: Will these be added at some point? Were they removed? The video was uploaded 12 days ago and some of those outfits look awesome and I'd really like to get them somehow.

I have attachments showing a few comparisons between the menu in my game and the menu from the video.

Thanks in advance~

Hello @JayFuzz42

All classes have clothing assignments . Just level up your classes and you get those assignments. You can unlock 2 complete outfits in every class. One for alied and one for axis. And you can also buy soms outfits in the menu. 

Greatings mikekiller-46 Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (358 Views)