Re: Mirror’s Edge

by DEADXANGEL21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mirror’s Edge

★★★★ Novice

Hello! Is there a new Mirror’s Edge game in the works? I would really love a spin off or something, it’s my favorite game 😭

Message 1 of 7 (789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@AndreeaTheodora9 

Thank you for being a fan of the franchise! We're not aware of any development plans for an upcoming Mirror's Edge title at this moment though.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (768 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AndreeaTheodora9 

Thank you for being a fan of the franchise! We're not aware of any development plans for an upcoming Mirror's Edge title at this moment though.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So sad 😢

Hopefully there will be a sequel! 

Message 3 of 7 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

I do very much agree, both games in my opinion were amazing. And honestly people on the mirrors edge Instagram account were interested in an update, but nothing has been posted on the account for a while, I sure do hope there’s more to come from this very intriguing franchise 

Message 4 of 7 (628 Views)

@DEADXANGEL21 Sadly, the sales weren't fabulous, and the reviews were lukewarm. But, who knows?! EA seem to surprise us with some things lately, so maybe they will try a third time to turn the franchise in the blockbuster series that it deserves to be. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 7 (621 Views)

★★ Novice
@ivrognard Very true. But most people I’ve talked to about it said that it boiled down to the story, and how it didn’t make sense and some things didn’t add up. I agree sales weren’t great, truly an underrated franchise IMO
Message 6 of 7 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mirror's Edge and Mirror's Edge Catalyst are great games and I wish there could be a Mirror's Edge 3 soon. There are so much game play unique to Mirror's Edge with the movement that separates it from other FPS even if this one is not that much of a shooter. :D

Message 7 of 7 (490 Views)