Mirage vs Gibraltar is like

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

Mirage vs Gibraltar is like

★★ Pro

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about. 

I am not even sorry for wasting your time here

Excuse me, do YOU have time to hear about the #BuffMirage movement?

#BuffMirage

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Re: Mirage vs Gibraltar is like

Champion

Agreed, unless your have your ult handy....gibby doesn't like being shot in the back hehe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Gibby should have the ability to glow bright red. You gotta admit, gibby glowing bright red would scare anyone stupid enough to challenge him.
Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54 What i'd like to see for mirage is a proper passive

If mirage stands still, over the course of three seconds, he would gain active camo, making Mirage translucent the way his ultimate used to look like before they made it completely invisible.

Moving slightly would cause the cloaking tech to glitch and fail partially so movement is still reasonably detected by enemies, and running normal walking speed would lift the cloaking effect, as well as attacking or drawing grenades or healing items will lift cloaking immediately. For balance measures, Mirage's cloaking passive should only activate if mirage has his weapons holstered to prohibit directly opening fire from a hidden state, allowing those who spot him in time to take cover.

If mirage while holding still is hit by stray bullets or other AoE attacks like caustic gas or thermite grenades, the cloak would fail for brief moments when damage is taken, but reassume cloaking soon after if Mirage holds still.

Contrary to his ultimate his passive cloak is still visible for those who are looking right at you, but transparent enough to be missed in the periphery of people's view. And contrary to his ultimate, mirage should remain visible on threat scopes. And to Bloodhound's ultimate, but does trick crypto's drone with success.

A second area where mirage needs a buff is the tactical clone. The clones do not have his weapons sheathed on his back, making it super obvious than an unarmed Mirage is always a clone. And the clone runs at reduced speed, which means you cannot run side by side with your clone when crossing more open areas like streets in Capitol and Skyhook.

Making the clone run at the same speed as a mirage with weapons sheathed and also incorporating the clone with holographic weapons on his back/hip will allow mirage to cross open terrain with a 50% chance enemy onlookers will open fire on the clone.

Whaddaya think? I think Mirage's ult is fine to be honest.

#BuffMirage #AddSolo's

[Edit] p.s.

With proximity quips in the game, Imagine how hilarious it would be if you are cloaked in one of the dark places on the map, and troll some enemies passing with his goofy quips, and seeing them scurrying around trying to find you. I'd have so much fun just doing that.

Message 4 of 4 (246 Views)