Re: Mirage dissapear now?

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Mirage dissapear now?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Mirage cloak has been buff: He should be hard to find now.

Passive:

After the patch, if you knock down Mirage, it's hard/impossible to see where he goes now.

You have to check the radius to where he might be crawling to finish/kill him. 

Find him until  finisher button show up or shoot randomly if you're lucky, you might get a hit.

Ultimate:

Not sure about his ultimate, is he also dissapear ? Anybody try it out?

I can't since If I'm mirage, I can't see myself, and people rarely usage mirage ultimate these days.

Message 1 of 15 (494 Views)

Community Manager

@asukojo 

This was addressed in the latest patch:

• Fixed bug where cloaked Mirage was too noticeable.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 15 (472 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah they made his stealth work as intended.

Time to get to bamboozling!  Yay, I wanted to play him more for so long.

Message 3 of 15 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yes Mirage his ulti basicaly was just removing his own gun and become a sitting duck.

At the verry least he's a viable pick now!

Message 4 of 15 (434 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DaAceXD wrote:

Yes Mirage his ulti basicaly was just removing his own gun and become a sitting duck.

At the verry least he's a viable pick now!

Yes, and if they allow you to cancel stealth by drawing your weapon he'll be really good.

Message 5 of 15 (431 Views)

★★ Pro

It would be slightly OP if he could sneak up on people from being invisible and get a free shot... This is coming from someone who used to main Mirage haha. Now that you can't see him, it's slightly better than Wraith's phase imo. 

Message 6 of 15 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

It would be slightly OP if he could sneak up on people from being invisible and get a free shot... This is coming from someone who used to main Mirage haha. Now that you can't see him, it's slightly better than Wraith's phase imo. 

Slightly?

- Mirage is instant.

- Mirage is actualy invisable without a blue wase showing exacly where he went.

- He can see oponents.

- Bamboozles going in all direction.

Con:

- He can still take damage. Wraith cannot.

Don't get me wrong its his ult and a well deserved advantige over wraith phase wich can be used a lot more often.

But its A LOT better then wraiths phase.

The only thing im missing on both of them is the option to stop it. You have to wait till the whole thing is over before you can shoot again.

Message 7 of 15 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

My main is Mirage, and i really enjoyed playing with him yesterday, so nice to flank people now, won 2 games by solo.

Message 8 of 15 (409 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert

@jonesy0218 wrote:

Been there, done that, played him all day today. Those suckers never knew what hit them untill they were looking at my banner and heard "hey if you ever need tips just give me a call"

Don't think it's OP tho, since it's a long charge time ultimate.

Message 9 of 15 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I play him today, Damn, all players are bambozle, you simply pass through them, they don't see you at all, they can't hear your foot step, then simply sneak behind their back and shoot them in their head/groin with peacekeeper, and let them rest in peace (RIP) !!!

Then finish it with finisher to complete the bambozle....and they never see it coming.

Sttt...don't tell anybody....Mirage ultimate (when available) is super OP now !

Message 10 of 15 (349 Views)