Mirage Finishers

by CamDaMan1002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mirage Finishers

★★ Apprentice

I believe it would be cool for when mirage begins to

do a finisher that the enemy is also cloned for his other decoys(seeing how they are already copying him doing the finisher). It would be hilarious to do something like life of party and watch as people struggle to go through about 8 decoys to help their teammate. He is already able to clone other people(as we see him do it when falling from the sky decoying his teammates), but it’s just a little funny thought I had. : )

Message 1 of 6 (431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mirage Finishers

★★★★★ Expert
@CamDaMan1002 Mirage has the reflector thingies so he can clone himself. I think thats how they work; being able to reflect his movements. That’s why I never understood his ability while flying to replicate his teammates...

While your idea sounds fun, it should not work for that logistical reason... unless they explain those things of his...

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (337 Views)

All Replies

@CamDaMan1002 Oo you gave me a good idea for another one.. Mirage does whack-a-mole with cloned enemies..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (409 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex just think of all those mirages, if they’re about 8 of them originally, it’ll turn into 16 of them. Gotta be 1 out of 16 of them😂
Message 3 of 6 (402 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CamDaMan1002 I already saw a clip of this happening in one of the buildings in Geyser, one poor Bloodhound frantically trying to stop his teammate being executed, but just hitting the myriad of clones. Hilarious.
Message 4 of 6 (374 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EryxApex Poor buddy, but it’s usually easy to find out which mirage is finishing just on the sole fact that you can see the enemy on the right mirage, I’m just saying that it would make it more fun being able to go for more finishers if all his clones had the enemy’s cloned with them
Message 5 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CamDaMan1002 Mirage has the reflector thingies so he can clone himself. I think thats how they work; being able to reflect his movements. That’s why I never understood his ability while flying to replicate his teammates...

While your idea sounds fun, it should not work for that logistical reason... unless they explain those things of his...
Message 6 of 6 (338 Views)