Re: Mirage Buff > Loba

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

@1ronKeys  "slippery" ??     What that suppose to mean ? Standard smile

when wet

when you think you've got her in your grasp she slips away.

Message 11 of 21 (391 Views)

★★ Pro

Unless they totally rework him, which will means to totally change all of his 3 abilities, he will still not be picked from high to top to pro ranks.

Message 12 of 21 (364 Views)

Mirages his buff has just been leaked looks pretty interesting, nice rework overall.
Have a look here: Leaked Mirage buff 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 13 of 21 (348 Views)

★★ Guide
@1ronKeys I see what you did there
Message 14 of 21 (341 Views)

@1ronKeys Depends how it all plays out but I could see her being competitive to Wraith. I'm looking forward to it, I main Wraith, Wattson and Bang. I have not been able to play Wattson much lately because I have a friend who's extremely good with her. I portal and he fences them.. Oh the slaughters that happen when enemies chase us..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 21 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ZeelmaekersThat's a nice mirage buff.

20 second invisibility? Nice.

300 times more! Nice!

I never knew Mirages real name was Rick either.

Message 16 of 21 (287 Views)
Highlighted

The changes to legends in terms of balancing or quality of life updates always make me so exciting.

I do truly hope Mirage will become more viable, maybe even have an ability that does work with teammates?! Epic.

But don't forget about Octane, he needs a buff too :D

Message 17 of 21 (271 Views)

Champion

@DYSPROssium  Well they're fixing his enormous head hitbox if that counts? Tongue out

Being less likely to get domed is always a helpful addition xD.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 21 (264 Views)

Yes his massive head hitbox should definitely be changed, @MandatoryIDtag 

I also wish they would reduce the sound when stimming and to upgrade the jump pad.

For example, sliding into the jump pad to go horizontally further and jumping on the pad to go vertically further. That would make it a bit more versatile.

We got to wait 6 more days... aaaaaa

Message 19 of 21 (262 Views)

Champion

@DYSPROssium  I knoww the waits a killer haha, i've gone back to TF2 multiplayer while i wait.

As for octanes jump pad, have you tried jumping immediately after hitting the jump pad?  It gives you considerably more lift and range on your jump when timed correctly. Tongue out

Some better functionality would be cool on it though i agree, i'd personally like a small overshield for the duration of the jump to offset the predictable jump arc. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 21 (236 Views)