Milestone question

by chhhgame

Original Post

Milestone question

★ Apprentice

I have a question if you don’t complete the obi wan voice or darth maul victory pose before the end of the time limit will there be another way to unlock it?

Message 1 of 9 (1,480 Views)

Re: Milestone question

Community Manager

@chhhgame 

With 5 days in and 5 days left the community is already more than halfway there. We sense a great deal of completion is upon us...

Progress Tracker

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,437 Views)

Champion

> Progress Tracker

Good job everyone! :eahigh_file:

good-good-390338.png

Message 3 of 9 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Novice
@chhhgame Love how they don’t answer the question
Message 4 of 9 (1,391 Views)

Community Manager

@SHARPSNIPER36 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,378 Views)

★ Pro

From Aug 30th - Sept 1st all of the summer community quest rewards will be unlocked for those who failed to get them.

Message 6 of 9 (1,336 Views)

You know. You were right. Young, childish, immature. The force took me in and showed me a lot of challenges and sides of life these few years. I couldn’t see or wanted a future at a point. Now in this time After a long time. I’ve grew and am coming to my senses slowly but surely. A new journey I am trying to get and achieve, I’m only replying on here at this point in time because I’ve been reflecting on who I am and to see what I have wrote and done, I simply looked up myself and am seeing the old Kevin, the young foolish Kevin. I am sorry for all my old messages and don’t know where my mind was but I will tell you this. I’m back and ready to bring light to this game and also myself. This game was something special to me growing up and Star Wars in general. It filled a good gap that was in my heart, this game was always here for me whenever I needed it also the community within it so here I am coming back to this same community that I felt somewhat love. I hope to build something special and this game is the start. I want to say thank you for creating this game and putting up with everyone I’m ready to make content off it that I’ve been procrastinating on for a long while now but everything happens for a reason and also when you come to realization of things. I’m happy I’m here typing this all for I hope the managers and people running this see this and know there is a community always here and somewhat impacted from their great game. This is my start! Thank you again if you special people are still here caring for us all. We will make Star Wars come back for I know there is a great love for this type of game for the future. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Novice
@d991a584696d526440514b779053cc16 This is me, guess I had two accounts when I was smaller 😭😭
Message 8 of 9 (1,112 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SHARPSNIPER36,

Thanks for the very thoughtful post, glad to hear you're doing better and that the game and Star Wars have been there for you.

They absolutely hold a very special place in many people's hearts, mine included.

This particular thread is a few years old and is being locked to avoid additional necroposting, however I'll certainly be sure @EA_Blueberry sees your post.

All the best of luck with the content creation!

careerinterest.gif 

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,066 Views)