Might as Well Give Us Solos

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Might as Well Give Us Solos

★★★★★ Expert

Cuz nearly every Duos match I've played today they haven't given me a teammate even tho I have fill checked. I've also notice lobbies aren't that full now. 34 players in my last match.

Message 1 of 7 (274 Views)

Re: Might as Well Give Us Solos

★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 This has been going on since the update dropped. As far as I am aware, there is no acknowledgement of the issue by the dev team at all.

Just another insult to the community to throw out yet another $150 collection event but not address or even acknowledge game breaking issues in a timely manner.
Message 2 of 7 (243 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 My friend and I had 4 in a row in trios where we did not have a 3rd.
Message 3 of 7 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34This new fill option does absolutely nothing. It broke the game even more. If I uncheck it (I don't wanna play with teammates) it gives me teammates. If I check it (I wanna get teammates) then I play solo, it's totally broken.

Message 4 of 7 (227 Views)

@nejackso1

Oh, it's been happening long before the update. Its just more wide spread now. In S7, around a third of my matches I was missing at least one teammate on the selection screen. Pair that with leavers and AFK players and I probably spent half my games or more down a teammate or two. Ridiculous.

It's happening to me this season too, but not as bad as last season. Maybe 20% or 25% of my games, I'm missing at least one teammate. Yeah, not as bad as last season, but still pretty bad.
Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Tad844 Exactly
Message 6 of 7 (171 Views)

★ Expert
@nejackso1 What's even better is that a lot of the members in said community will still spend $150 regardless of how bad the servers are performing. I guess some people just love being disrespected at this point. lol
Message 7 of 7 (142 Views)