Met my first hacker [Edit - Admin.]

by gandy654

Original Post

Re: Met my first hacker 'Shaiikololoo'

Can't name and shame players mate, it's against the rules since it could open EA and partners up to defemation charges. Use this link to open up a report ticket

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 11 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

ITS NOT OUR JOB TO SUPPLY VIDEOS. WHEN A STORE GETS ROBBED IS IT THE CUSTOMERS JOB TO SUPPLY SECURITY VIDEOS OF THE CRIME!?

NO ITS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE GSTORE HENCE THE GAME. ITS THEIR JOB TO POLICE THE GAME AND REMOVE ALL THE TRASH

Sounds to me like like you are getting killed by better players and just like to wine but you keep staying to your story 50 percent of people are hackers. But just so you know I caught a fish 32 feet long while I shot a 28 point buck from the boat while I was reaping it in. That is what you are going to sound like from this point forward when you cry hacker 

Message 12 of 15 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i just got killed by him to i was spectating him and he was dominating with the r-99  the guy has 5618 kills now

Message 13 of 15 (244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
play on console
Message 14 of 15 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko  

Darko.png
Message 15 of 15 (196 Views)