Met my first hacker [Edit - Admin.]

by gandy654

Original Post

Met my first hacker [Edit - Admin.]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

came across my first hacker today by the name of [Removed by CM] , at first I was suspicious about his instant headshots on peaking but then he opened a mag of R99 from around 300 yards and killed me and a friend, in one burst.. what was even funnier was his stats.. 5396 kills - 1,015,457 Damage - 7531 Headshots... now im no genius but I don't think many people on earth come close to that. Maybe he's an alien.. im just shouting his tag so dev's/moderators can boot him. Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (642 Views)

Re: Met my first hacker 'Shaiikololoo'

Champion (Retired)

I feel your pain, it sucks to be die and suspect someone is a cheater, but calling them out in the forum isn't gonna help.

There's a dedicated form from anti cheat software providers so they can review, you can find it here

Please report suspected cheaters using the tools we've got available, it'll be more likely genuine cheaters get caught and banned. Standard smile

Message 2 of 15 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gandy654 wrote:

came across my first hacker today by the name of Shaiikololoo, at first I was suspicious about his instant headshots on peaking but then he opened a mag of R99 from around 300 yards and killed me and a friend, in one burst.. what was even funnier was his stats.. 5396 kills - 1,015,457 Damage - 7531 Headshots... now im no genius but I don't think many people on earth come close to that. Maybe he's an alien.. im just shouting his tag so dev's/moderators can boot him. Thanks.

Look at the leaderboards online... some have 6000+ kills

Message 3 of 15 (631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@gandy654 wrote:

came across my first hacker today by the name of Shaiikololoo, at first I was suspicious about his instant headshots on peaking but then he opened a mag of R99 from around 300 yards and killed me and a friend, in one burst.. what was even funnier was his stats.. 5396 kills - 1,015,457 Damage - 7531 Headshots... now im no genius but I don't think many people on earth come close to that. Maybe he's an alien.. im just shouting his tag so dev's/moderators can boot him. Thanks.

Hey man, just a heads up you shouldn't name and shame on the forums when someone cheats, goes against most forum rules. Best to report on whatever platform you play on.

Message 4 of 15 (605 Views)

★★★ Guide
I get the frustrations, let the devs conjure up their anti-cheat systems and just wait for future updates, they'll eventually get banned in the end.
Message 5 of 15 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Goodthrust wrote:
[Edit - Admin.]

It's more to stop innocent players getting flamed. Posting a gt on here is not more productive in getting a cheater banned than sending a ticket with a video. All it achieves is forum players spamming said person with hate mail. And not everybody accused is a cheater, some people just get salty when they die and want to get back at the players who killed them, whether or not they cheated.

Message 6 of 15 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

[Edit - Admin.]

So much lol here have not seen one video from you or the 4 other guys on this forum claiming I got killed by a cheater just a bunch of bs how he has a lot of headshots he must be cheating lol I mean according to you guys you die every game to cheaters you think by now you would have at least two or three videos but is ok I understand everytime I die it is to a cheater too lol 😂 

Message 7 of 15 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ITS NOT OUR JOB TO SUPPLY VIDEOS. WHEN A STORE GETS ROBBED IS IT THE CUSTOMERS JOB TO SUPPLY SECURITY VIDEOS OF THE CRIME!?

NO ITS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE GSTORE HENCE THE GAME. ITS THEIR JOB TO POLICE THE GAME AND REMOVE ALL THE TRASH

Message 8 of 15 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 9 of 15 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Message 10 of 15 (434 Views)