Mercenaries 3 2020

by freckleskickass

Original Post

Mercenaries 3 2020

★★★ Newbie

10 years since this project was shut down. Everyone still wants a bad a$$ shooter were you can call in airstrikes, MOABs and mini nukes. The massive effects of destruction and building crumbling is what made this game series unforgettable. You already have the storyline, the rights and many of the employees from pandemic so make it happen. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,227 Views)

Re: Mercenaries 3 2020

★★ Novice

Yea. there isn't anything like it at all out right now, people keep comparing it to just cause saying just cause is basically the same thing but its not, if anything just cause four is objectively a worse open world game, there isn't anything at all to make the factions unique from each other, and there were no options for vehicles of any kind and the one you did have had all the character of a stick figure wearing a cowboys hat, and thats without even considering the option of calling nuclear annihilation upon your enemies, i mean i take it back just cause 4 is worse the mercenaries 2, and if you say something about graphics i'll slap you silly, its all about gameplay and comparing FarCry 4? hahahahaha was so boring i don't even remeber 90% of it you got an atv, a pickup, a glider which was really cool i'll admit.....thats bout it. all i remember about the game is that you can beat it by simply going off to find something better to do irl while at the starting dinner.

@freckleskickass wrote:

10 years since this project was shut down. Everyone still wants a bad a$$ shooter were you can call in airstrikes, MOABs and mini nukes. The massive effects of destruction and building crumbling is what made this game series unforgettable. You already have the storyline, the rights and many of the employees from pandemic so make it happen. 

Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

Re: Mercenaries 3 2020

Community Manager

Will pass all your feedback on but going to lock this now @noahgj3321 as it is quite old.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)