Mendo and Dizzy

by ApexMiddleFinger

Original Post

Mendo and Dizzy

★★★★ Novice

Mendo and dizzy very dissapointeed with respawn =/, you all don't care.

Message 1 of 9 (966 Views)

Re: Mendo and Dizzy

★★ Expert

who?

Message 2 of 9 (933 Views)

★★ Novice

Couple of teenager kids disappointed with respawn!!!!1111!!1one.. Hmm.. im gonna sell my pc and never play games again.. plus i quit my job and burn my house..

Message 3 of 9 (918 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this guy in the video is right tho, respawn is doing nothing and if they are doing anything, they aren't doing it around professional/good players instead they are listening a bunch of idiots with 600 games and 200 kills on a single legend, casual players etc. Honestly i've NEVER ever seen a game popular like this being left like respawn did. im pretty sure that if apex was made by Epic the game would still be TOP.

hey what about fixing right NOW the audio issues? im keeping alt+f4 this game is unplayable in the current state

Message 4 of 9 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Glad you can let someone make your own decisions for you, I wish I had the hit detection he has in video, I mean dam  they actually die when you hit them, Unlike  when I get 10+ hit markers and they still running around

Message 5 of 9 (753 Views)

★ Apprentice
respawn try harder by hired 9 for dev game
Message 6 of 9 (721 Views)

★ Apprentice

this game is just an economic experiment to see how much revenue and hype they can generate alone by paying all of the top streamers absurd amounts of money to promote it heavily for a short period of time at the initial launch

Message 7 of 9 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
OH NO STREAMERS Are upset with the game! I'm just going to stop playing and not have an opinion of my own!.
Message 8 of 9 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Best part is if you watch dizzy play he has no recoil so obviously he's using a recoil script/marco like most of the other steamers. But they don't do anything about it because steamers make money for them!

Message 9 of 9 (529 Views)