Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Melee weapon?

by Ghastlykronic420

Original Post

Melee weapon?

★★★ Apprentice

What would your opinions be if There was a melee weapon like a sword added to the game and it was a real weapon not like wraiths knife?

Post your opinion below

Message 1 of 8 (153 Views)

Champion

If it was just an animation then I guess it would be OK. If it was an actual weapon and had its own damage etc. then I think it would be unfair on players who don't use a specific melee weapon. If it was also an item you purchase then it would possibly be P2W because players who don't own it will be doing less melee damage.

But, sure, as a skin for the melee animation it seems like a good idea. Thinking

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 2 of 8 (142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes a melee weapon that takes the place of one of the gun slots would be awesome. High damage per hit but high risk as you would have to get up close to enemies. 

Message 3 of 8 (126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I was saying its a new weapon not a thing two buy.

Message 4 of 8 (115 Views)

Champion

If it were a new weapon, and actually took the slot of a gun, it would mean you have players running around with a sword and a gun. I guess your teammates might not be too happy about that. Raised eyebrow

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 5 of 8 (107 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would love a machete.

Message 6 of 8 (88 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah a katana as an actual weapon, would be pretty sweet!

Message 7 of 8 (77 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I would love it as well. Why not? With people running around 2 shoting or ever 1 shoting others with a PK.. I would love to run in on someone looting and wap wap kill someone in 2 or 3 hit someone with melee.. Would be awesome
Message 8 of 8 (62 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help