Re: Melee weapon?

by warslag

Original Post

Melee weapon?

★ Guide

What would your opinions be if There was a melee weapon like a sword added to the game and it was a real weapon not like wraiths knife?

Post your opinion below

Message 1 of 8 (533 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

If it was just an animation then I guess it would be OK. If it was an actual weapon and had its own damage etc. then I think it would be unfair on players who don't use a specific melee weapon. If it was also an item you purchase then it would possibly be P2W because players who don't own it will be doing less melee damage.

But, sure, as a skin for the melee animation it seems like a good idea. Thinking

Message 2 of 8 (522 Views)

★ Guide

Yes a melee weapon that takes the place of one of the gun slots would be awesome. High damage per hit but high risk as you would have to get up close to enemies. 

Message 3 of 8 (506 Views)

★ Guide

I was saying its a new weapon not a thing two buy.

Message 4 of 8 (495 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If it were a new weapon, and actually took the slot of a gun, it would mean you have players running around with a sword and a gun. I guess your teammates might not be too happy about that. Raised eyebrow

Message 5 of 8 (487 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would love a machete.

Message 6 of 8 (468 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah a katana as an actual weapon, would be pretty sweet!

Message 7 of 8 (457 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I would love it as well. Why not? With people running around 2 shoting or ever 1 shoting others with a PK.. I would love to run in on someone looting and wap wap kill someone in 2 or 3 hit someone with melee.. Would be awesome
Message 8 of 8 (442 Views)