Highlighted

Re: Respond Here If You Don't Want PVP To Ruin Anthem

★★★★ Apprentice

No PVP! PVE for the win! 

Message 90 of 418 (335 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, don't want pvp in my pve co-op thank you very much.

Message 91 of 418 (425 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Here's my thoughts:

It's not that PVP would "ruin" Anthem, it would just be a hindrance.

There would need to be a lot of manpower, resources, and everything else to implement something like this, and I don't think they designed the Game to have something like that.

I would rather them spend their time finding more ways to improve the Game, add to the Storyline, and continue with the PvE aspect of the Game. Personally I find it more fun to just explore, do missions, strongholds, and spend my time leveling up, working on my Javelins, and looting and shooting stuff.

Just my two cents Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

Please do not send me Direct Messages, I will not respond.

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 92 of 418 (409 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Here's my vote for no pvp.

Message 93 of 418 (397 Views)
Highlighted

My NO vote.....

saying it is a hindrance may actually be true...but then when you hinder anything it often causes it to falter or fail...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 94 of 418 (395 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I agree. In every game that has PvP, it is either ignored, or becomes the main and only focus of the development team due to the whining, crying, griefing, hacking, and FOTM builds that lead to constant and never ending balance changes. These inevitably screw over everyone else. It happens over and over an over again in every MMORPG, persistent online RPG, MUD, MUSH... and developers never seem to learn that PvP players may be loud and provide a lot of feedback on PvP, but are *nowhere near* the majority of players. So they waste a lot of time and development resources on a small fraction of their player base.
Message 95 of 418 (382 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree that PvP wouldn't really be a good addition to this game. The fundamental systems of it, being about personal achievement through loot progression just don't mesh well with any kind of competitive gameplay, and I can't stand it when a game starts to peel apart into two entirely different games that compete for space in the same program. 

Message 96 of 418 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@Sazabinitengale No pvp! At least at the start. Even WoW didn't have pvp when it first started.
Message 97 of 418 (371 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
No interest in PVP and worry about the impact in-game and on BioWare resources. I would rather the time goes into better PVE content.
Message 98 of 418 (361 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I see Anthem as more a "Monster Hunter"-style experience... so no PVP combat, please.  It shouldn't be a given to add team deathmatch to every game.

Message 99 of 418 (359 Views)
Twitter Stream