Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Megathread] Friend pass link sharing!

by Darconos

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Friend invite codes

★ Guide

Some people can already see the referral links to the The VIP Demo Friend Pass.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

If somebody has a spare one, please think of those who would love to play with the demo this weekend. Heart

Message 11 of 91 (850 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@KriTicKaL-DeMiZe wrote:
BTW’s I’m not a mutch I’m actually one of the many unfortunate individuals that has been effected by the current government shutdown & I am unfortunately unable to by my own copy at the moment so maybe if you’re intention was to intentionally or unintentionally shame or judge me or to assume or insinuate that I was just trying to be lazy so as to not have to pay for my own copy..... I Really Hope that you have been humbled and have also learned a lesson in Humility as-well-as not judging a book 📖 by it’s cover. 📚

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

Message 12 of 91 (846 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@KriTicKaL-DeMiZe wrote:
BTW’s I’m not a mutch I’m actually one of the many unfortunate individuals that has been effected by the current government shutdown & I am unfortunately unable to by my own copy at the moment so maybe if you’re intention was to intentionally or unintentionally shame or judge me or to assume or insinuate that I was just trying to be lazy so as to not have to pay for my own copy..... I Really Hope that you have been humbled and have also learned a lesson in Humility as-well-as not judging a book 📖 by it’s cover. 📚

Your original question was how to get a VIP code, which I assumed meant the code for pre-ordering because there are quite a few people who are still missing their codes and don't know where/how to find them. Based on your original post I had no way of knowing that you hadn't pre-ordered, that you were living on hard times and couldn't pre-order, or any indication that you were really just asking for a friend referral code.

Message 13 of 91 (819 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Guys, I've created this topic to help each other. I hope this little misunderstanding will be resolved soon, and @KriTicKaL-DeMiZe  and many others will get a code from some helpful freelancers. Thumbs up

Message 14 of 91 (816 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

It would be nice to get a vip demo code indeed ^^

Message 15 of 91 (794 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I will be raffling off any codes i have on the 24 and 25th this month on my stream if anyone wants to partake, so anywhere from 3-5 codes will be given out. Twitch.tv/TStock sorry for the self promotion if anyone is offended by it.
Message 16 of 91 (791 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I won't be holding mine hostage Wink I'll create a new thread when I get mine where people can have it, first to use the code gets it. More details in the thread when I create it.

Message 17 of 91 (738 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Then I won't get yours, I'm always unlucky and slow with these things... Yesterday Michael Gamble posted 3 codes and I was so happy to enter them on Origin, but it turned out I was 40 minutes late. Large smile So if someone could send me a code in PM, I would be grateful forever. If not.. no problem. I'll just wait one more week. Beer

Message 18 of 91 (715 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hey i can give you a code C: All my buddies already bought the game so i'll be happy to give someone else a chance to try the game for themselves!

Message 19 of 91 (698 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm very eager to play the demo and don't have a way to preorder the game right now because of hard times. Haven't had any luck with giveaways either... If anyone has an extra code they'd be willing to share, PM me! I'd love to try this game and I'd be super thankful! 

Message 20 of 91 (654 Views)
Twitter Stream