[Megathread] Friend pass link sharing!

by Darconos

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Megathread] Friend pass link sharing!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just wanted to start this topic for those ( including me Standard smile ) who don't have access to the VIP demo but would love to find some extremely kind freelancers who can help them out with a code.

Message 1 of 91 (4,462 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: 2 pass for demo

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Closing the thread since the VIP Demo is now over and Open Demo will be available to everyone.

View in thread

Message 91 of 91 (233 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Friend invite codes

Bear in mind, VIP Demo players won't be able to share any 'spare' friend codes they wish to until Wednesday at the earliest because they have to download the game first. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 91 (4,450 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No problem, I'll just continue polishing my javelin until Wednesday. Standard smile And even if I don't get a code, I hope someone else will. Fingers crossed

Message 3 of 91 (4,436 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone know how many referral invites we have to give out? Not sure how many of my friends will need a code who didn't preorder already. I'd be willing to publish some invite codes here if people are interested and I have spares.

Message 4 of 91 (4,362 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You are very kind and generous Sazabinitengale.

There will be 3 friend invite codes.

https://wccftech.com/anthem-vip-demo-time-three-friend-codes/

Message 5 of 91 (4,354 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Where should one go if they are interested in requesting for one of those vip access codes
Message 6 of 91 (4,034 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@KriTicKaL-DeMiZe wrote:
Where should one go if they are interested in requesting for one of those vip access codes

To the retailer you pre-ordered from unless you pre-ordered digitally, in which case you'll have to wait until you can pre-load and login before you might be able to see an option to invite friends.

Message 7 of 91 (4,017 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Are you trying to be a smart *** or are U just trolling &/or do u not understand the underlined subtext

Edit by Fred_VDP: Don't circumvent the profanity filter by using special characters. Read the forum rules: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Message 8 of 91 (3,990 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
BTW’s I’m not a mutch I’m actually one of the many unfortunate individuals that has been effected by the current government shutdown & I am unfortunately unable to by my own copy at the moment so maybe if you’re intention was to intentionally or unintentionally shame or judge me or to assume or insinuate that I was just trying to be lazy so as to not have to pay for my own copy..... I Really Hope that you have been humbled and have also learned a lesson in Humility as-well-as not judging a book 📖 by it’s cover. 📚
Message 9 of 91 (3,980 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@KriTicKaL-DeMiZe I don't think he meant to cause any offence, but only assumed you had pre-ordered the game, since that is one of the ways to get your hands on the VIP Demo. The other way would be to subscribe to EA Access for Xbox, or Origin Access for PC. Failing that you will have an opportunity to participate in the public demo without a code, that takes place some time after the VIP Demo.
Message 10 of 91 (3,861 Views)
Twitter Stream