[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by EA_Atic

Original Post

DICE/EA..... DEAL WITH CHEATERS IN BFV

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Cheaters in BFV......

Is EA/DICE going to do anything about the abundant cheaters, as of late, in Battlefield V?  I am getting down right sick of having to leave servers because of BLATANT cheaters in the game.  I played 2 rounds earlier today with a guy who went 107-3 one round and the next 106-4.  I stood next to the player to witness his LMG snapping from player to player through smoke killing them as fast as he could push his mouse button!  I reported him each round, but not like that is going to do anything.... right EA?  (CAL-invite player back in the day, but who am I?}

Either you enable some code to catch this blatant cheating behavior, or I am done with the BF series!  I have been on board since day 1 with BF, and love it to death as being one of/if not the best MP games out as of today!  After my experiences this past week+, I am ready to give up on this franchise. 

If you truly want to protect your games, you need to step up the anti-cheat system tremendously, or else start to hardware ban players like Blizzard does.  You cannot tell me that  you cannot monitor players kills per minute.(YOU RUN THE SERVERS!!!!)

It is one thing for a player to kill multiple people in a minute/or two even, but when they keep doing it for the whole round!!???  Uh..... put some measures in place to deal with this crap!  

This is my 2 cents.  If this continues, I think that I am completely done with EA.  As stated earlier, I have been a FPS gamer since 1999 and played years of competitive online gaming , and at this point willing to turn away from EA all together because of their incompetence to deal with cheaters ruining their games.  If they are not willing to take it seriously, then they can get their income elsewhere..........

Disgusted Gamer...........

Message 21 of 326 (1,798 Views)

Re: DICE/EA..... DEAL WITH CHEATERS IN BFV

Community Manager

Hey @Slanty1 if you are in-game and suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 326 (1,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darkohaha..there is no day for me not to meet a cheater, not one cheater, cheaters and many in one round a time, full clans, just aim, just wh, just cautious, not to remarkably

Message 23 of 326 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually if you report too much dice will put your account in offline mode (even when online in game) so you cant report

Message 24 of 326 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Skagen76 wrote:

@EA_Darkohaha..there is no day for me not to meet a cheater, not one cheater, cheaters and many in one round a time, full clans, just aim, just wh, just cautious, not to remarkably

When I came back from Hell Let Loose , I just don't know how to deal with so many cheaters at these days . These guys look like zombies and turn people to their side . The free weekend trial is wild crazy , so I would just finish the daily assignments as soon as I can then leave BFV and go back to HLL .

Message 25 of 326 (1,668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad to see that the moderators added my post to an old one so that it gets put WAY down in the list!  

Good luck in future endeavors!  Your customer base is fading away faster than you can imagine at this point!  The cheating in BFV has become rampant in the past 2 weeks, and I am fed up with the lack of anti-cheat; as are many other "LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMERS"!!!

Message 26 of 326 (1,640 Views)

★★ Pro

What happend in the last week? I haven´t been playing for a couple days and coming back today, I can´t find a single server without at least one blatant hacker. In just like 2 hours switching servers over and over again, I have seen more hackers than in the past 300 hours I have spend on the game. Playing BFV today feels like joining a COD4 lobby in 2019, where the motto always is: " Who has the better hack?"...

Message 27 of 326 (1,621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This few weeks all the conquest server in ASIA region are full of hacks, hell I even jump to 5 different servers and still find obvious cheater with k/d ration over 100:5. 

Do not tell me to report properly since I ALWAYS report obvious hacker.

I know even other game have hacker, but BFV is the worst, hell PUBG even can managed hack to some extent where they take action to the reported users. But in here no action being done to the reported user in BFV. 

Message 28 of 326 (1,601 Views)

Cheater in game reported them and have proof.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This person was in game with an MMG s2-200 sniping head shots with instant death at over 200 - 300m  … By the end of the round they had over 154/9 kd ratio. 

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Message 29 of 326 (1,593 Views)

Re: Cheater in game reported them and have proof.

★★★ Newbie

First picture was like 10 mins in to one round, 2nd was the end of another round... This person didn't even try to make it seem normal they even bragged about being pro and to upload them so they could be famous.    Sad to see an individual get to level 94 and cheat as hard as they do. 

Message 30 of 326 (1,591 Views)