Re: CHEATERS IN BATTLEFIELD 5 ARE OUT OF CONTROL

by IDONTBUYBF6

Original Post

Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

★★★★★ Expert

@SpiderPigSausage 

Thinks that's a good player Wink. I hate that's cheater report him Standard smile.

Message 301 of 326 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA AND Dice will say just that...get gud-he is simply a grrrrrrrrreat player-now move along nothing to see here peasants.....

Message 302 of 326 (816 Views)

CHEATERS IN BATTLEFIELD 5 ARE OUT OF CONTROL

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After playing battlefield 5 for 1 month in Asian server i got frustrated too many cheaters each match there is a cheater. i spectate them report then the keep on reappearing. I even raise a compliant in EA support .I even provided them with proof vides but they just simply closed the compliant saying just teaching me how to report player. then there we go cheater still cheats players like me gonna cry I hope EA will be proud of their powerful anticheat lolDisappointed Will EA take customer compliant seriously or simply close my QUESTION Just like they did in origin support

Message 303 of 326 (834 Views)

★★★ Expert
@IDONTBUYBF6 Please see: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/td-p/8269567/jum...

Here lots of players are discussing and sharing there opinions about cheaters.

EA itself is working with a TOS team to validate cheaters, more info can be found here:

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5
Message 304 of 326 (798 Views)

★ Guide

How do you know for sure they are 'cheaters'?

I'm asking as a relative noob. I think it's possible that there are players that are so good, so fast, so leveled up as they use us for target practice, that we 'stink' in comparison?  Seriously, I think it's quite possible there are players that are so good that we 'stink' in comparison. My gun is like butter unless I unload rounds with a specific one, I hit them they keep living, they shoot once or twice, I'm dead. Over and over and over again.

I use tank weapon and that keeps going and I die. And I'm not given 'credit' in summary and leveling that I attacked the tank or killed the soldier cause I died within a second or two? 

So, I think that people have leveled up and they work as teams better than many of us. I noticed they go in twos and threes so that you get one by unloading a lot of rounds in my butter knife gun and the other one guns me down or anyone else with me. Teamwork is at work here too I think.

I think I 'stink' in comparison to just how good and fast these players are?

Message 305 of 326 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@2042onthemove bro wall hack i spectated them seriously all headshots with lewis gun from base .also 200 plus kills with lewis gun shooting from my base killing players from enemy base "all headshots" that is cheating.
Message 306 of 326 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SpiderPigSausage wow thats a serious obvious hack
Message 307 of 326 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yo are you freaking kidding me . If your antic cheat is so strong how cheaters come every match ruining the game every server I have lowest ping is filled with cheaters. Recently the team with more cheaters wins the game.I even stared a youtube channel to broadcast cheaters.

Message 308 of 326 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if your anti cheat is true when will be be released

Message 309 of 326 (718 Views)

Re: DICE/EA..... DEAL WITH CHEATERS IN BFV

★★★★★ Novice

IF there are too many cheaters will all reporters will we put to offline mode???

YO spectate asian servers so many hackers even we report they keep spawning

Message 310 of 326 (717 Views)