Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by SpiderPigSausage

Original Post

Re: Will you ever make a hack free game?

★★★ Apprentice

To "report" a player is like send a mail by bird around the world. So sick of this game, have spent over 5hours each day since it came out and this year 2020 have i notice over 4 cheating players every day i mean it EVERY day. So I have now make my mind up to ending this game and go for those new games that coming out next month. You all should do the same. If they not can fix a simple problem like AntiCheat then no one should even play or buy this crap game.

Message 221 of 326 (657 Views)

Re: Cheating in BF5 tolerated?

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is EA's excuse post lol, we report, report, report, and nothing is done. They send links to our posts and act like that helps...

Message 222 of 326 (627 Views)

Re: Cheating in BF5 tolerated?

★★★★★ Apprentice

If the team is painfully aware then buy the damn hacks yourselves and figure a solution on how to ban them! You buy the hacks from various websites and go in game and see what methods you all can use to deal with the issue head on. This reporting the hackers is useless. Why would I BS you or your team, when I say I bought every title and see a series being torn by dirt bags, your the developers, I'm telling you that if you buy these hacks maybe you will find some loop hole where it can be banned or immediately caught in game within seconds not days, weeks, and months later....

Message 223 of 326 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Couldn’t agree more and it’ll only get worse, with the increase in gamers joining the gaming field. 

Message 224 of 326 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It would only make sense, given their parallels with everything else in the world.  Sadly, this paradigm is here  to stay.

Message 225 of 326 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree, hands-down, they’re needs to be a quick and east one-button, without the ability to abuse it.  What I mean is, to avoid angry players from using it for the sake of revenge, rather than legitimacy. 

make sense?

Message 226 of 326 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

EA has developed a long-standing reputation for customer dissatisfaction, having been decisively voted the worst company in America three times within the last 5 years. EA won with 50,575 votes or 64.03%.  Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile 
EA doesn’t care about you, they care about your money.

Message 227 of 326 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]

@RaptorManiac That'll definitely help but it's way easier said than done; similar functions were always abused in games I played - whether PC or console it made no difference

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 228 of 326 (741 Views)

Re: PC PLAYERS – HACKING ISSUES & TEAM BALANCE ELECTION – DICE NEEDS TO ACT

★★ Novice

These are great ideas. I never thought of rewarding a player for switching to the losing team. It would be great to give squad leaders the option to switch teams and take the squad with them, then reward the whole squad.

VOTEKICK: Someone getting mad at a good player may generate a vote or two, but a genuine hacker will generate enough votes for sure and be kicked. If this was possible, players could police hackers themselves. 

MAPVOTE: I really don't like this system in BF1. I have found that many like and dislike very different maps and gameplay, however on BF1 when certain maps come up, like Neville Nights I believe, it never wins and I really like that map. 

Message 229 of 326 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I noticed one thing for sure, push more titles and forget the updates! I mean why lose out on Battlefield 4? That was a hell of a title, then Battlefield 1, Battlefield 1 same issue hackers. Besides some of the biggest issues with hacking, the unbalanced teams lol really a simple fix can't be made to make sure each team has sufficient players while in game, oh I forgot it is when it's 20 versus 10. 

Message 230 of 326 (703 Views)