Will you ever make a hack free game?

by yourektbro

Original Post

Cheating in BF5 tolerated?

★★★★ Novice

Why does so much cheating seem to be tolerated in BF5? I understand there is a process for formal complaints and submission of evidence.... but it just all seems a bit much. Can't the management see it themselves?

Message 211 of 326 (745 Views)

Re: Cheating in BF5 tolerated?

Hello @hansgunthr

If you see any cheater/hacker , please use this link -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this thread by EA_Atic -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982...

I'm sorry but we can't do something about this topic here on AHQ. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 212 of 326 (737 Views)

The team is painfully aware of the issues but it's just a numbers game at this point. Like a horde of zombies and a small number of survivors with shotguns - you can take a few or even a lot out but in the end numbers always win

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 213 of 326 (713 Views)

Battlefield V Is Hacking Joke!

★★★★★ Apprentice

My last post I know I said I would make it my last, but this one for Battlefield V will be my last one, EA we the players should not have to click on each player who we suspect or know is hacking while in game. You are the Developers, you are the ones who created this game, we are simply the ones who bought your title. What I truly find hilarious is the numerous times I and others from either the same team or opposite have reported the same player hacking and only to see the same player the following days to come and months to come. 

You all stated you have addressed this issues and you take this very seriously, I personally in my own views and opinions of what I have come to see from all of your titles is the same exact excuses. I will admit I do understand it is hard to tackle all the hackers, but using Punk Buster is one tool to your advantage and you refuse to utilize it. If you do not like PB then create your own personal tool, we the player should not have to constantly leave the game top report the player. 

Again I do get there are many excellent players out their that play competitively, I will not knock this, but I will say no player no avid gamer should have to come close to reporting any player. There have been times where I scored 60 kills and only had maybe 5 to 10 deaths, because my own team kept healing me. Yet other players I have seen do this and you can tell the difference when their is a true hack or when a player is actually playing legitimately. 

There is no excuse as to why you all can't do your jobs and put an end to this. If you want people to buy your future titles, I recommend you all come up with a better tool or way to handle these hackers. What's funny is every time I am prepared to attempt to return to your games I get pissed off, because there's either non at the current time or during the next few rounds another player drops in and is not that good, because I spectated players who were SHOOTING AT WALLS KILLING PEOPLE! Were they reported yes, but did EA do anything to solve this issue NO! 

Don't worry I won't report any more players to you, it is your job not mine, I do not get paid by your company to constantly report dirt bags that want to ruin the game for everyone. I do not get paid by your company to test out any portion of your titles. Maybe you all should download the hacks and see for yourself how many you can put an end to it. You honestly have no idea how aggravating it truly is to go round after round with hackers or those who choose to hack and nothing being done right then and there to stop them. I find it very disrespectful from your business your company to ask players to keep reporting to assist you only to later see the same players continue to hack during the coming days, weeks, and months. 

If my post to you isn't meant to be disrespectful, but to sit here and play your titles isn't worth my aggravation!  

Message 214 of 326 (682 Views)

Re: Cheater

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know exactly what you mean, but here's the kicker, you go to report this player or players that you come across possibly hacking or you know for sure is hacking, EA apparently doesn't ban there account, maybe they have banned other accounts for sure. Yet I have come to notice overtime that EA has not banned the very players I knew were hacking and proved with photos doing the hacks while in game. For example, shooting at a direct wall or hiding behind a sand bag shooting at the same bag, killing other players while shooting at the walls and sand bags. 

Now I have reported these players months ago and guess what I kept their names for a good reason to see if they pop up on any servers I am in. Some known hackers continued while some others have stopped abruptly. What's the complete utter joke in all of this right now, is EA requests us the avid gamer to report the players while in game, why should be report them, we do not get paid by EA or Dice, we did help with the development, and etc. We shouldn't have to report anyone, they should have a solid tool that is either punkbuster or a tool similar that they made or developed. 

We the gamer should not have to report them, because even when we report them while in game, they are still in game hacking and ruining the title! It defeats the purpose!  

Message 215 of 326 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What's funny is you are correct, I report the player for no reason only to still see the same player in game hacking. Plus I have like other have reported numerous hackers while in game, only to see the same players hacking either a few days down the road to weeks and months. It is a utter joke that we are asked to report them and it is like EA keeps sending the same exact message, about how to report the hackers. 

You report the hackers only to still see them gaming. I have posted numerous times about the issues only to get what I call generic answers back or statements. We do not get paid to report these players, we shouldn't have to, they need to stop creating excuses like the one they made by saying a hoard of zombies and a small group of survivors, really lol.... No disrespect, but I have owned every EA title that they made for the BF Series and every title I have come across all the excuses of how to report them and what to do.... 

Ea has made some great titles, but to sit here and constantly see the either the same players known for hacking in game, like today, is pathetic. Nothing is done to these hackers. I get not everyone hacks, because many play competitively, but a good portion were hacking and not one single thing done to them! It isn't fair to any gamer who wants to just play with others who are either better or for worse in game...  

Message 216 of 326 (787 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Is Hacking Joke!

Hello @USM_Retreat_Hell

If you see any cheater/hacker , please use this link -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this thread by EA_Atic -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982...

I'm sorry but we can't do something about this topic here on AHQ. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 217 of 326 (775 Views)

Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic With all due respect Atic, you all keep posting the same statements about going to the link and reporting the players. You all overkill this statement, we get it, we understand it, we also understand it is useless!

Not one player here who is an avid gamer should have to report any player that is hacking, because we do not get paid to do, so. Sorry if it comes off blunt or forward, but the reality is we bought your game, we did not buy a game with the understanding that we must be forced and subjected to reporting players who hack. The game should've already had a Punk Buster or your companies personal development like testing out hacks in game and learning how to ban them.

This has been an on going issue, every time a player I have reported I have seen return in a matter of a few weeks and a few months. Same hacker same hacks. I mean I spectated and took video and pictures of a player who I will not name, shooting at a wall killing the opposite team and guess what the same player is on to this date and time.

I have over the years noticed more and more hackers coming into your game and what's completely upsetting is how the fact that even if we report the player we are stuck with that player in game regardless, because nothing is immediate. It isn't fair to any gamer who enjoys your game to be forced to be subjected to reporting a player and that to have the player stay in game hacking.

Message 218 of 326 (758 Views)

Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Actually, EA does not care about any cheating/hacking problems. They always say "use this link and report them", then? nothing!!! Even if there are more and more cheaters/hackers in game, you have already paid money for this robot's game so they don't need to care any other problems.

EA games, destroy everything.

Message 219 of 326 (716 Views)

Will you ever make a hack free game?

★★★★ Apprentice

There are facts of hackers in all battlefield games...  So I'm not making anything up or trying to create a controversial conversation.

I am just wondering how hard is to create a hack free game, and since you know that all of your games suffer from hackers why don't you make something different?

Reporting people does not fix anything.. Banning people does not help. We keep seeing new updated patched hacks every time...

Please don't reply by telling me to report these people and how you trying to deal with these people.. because apparently, you cant deal with these people.

yes you can suppress the hacking a little bit when it gets out of control..but that does not fix anything

So why should anyone buy your games again if we all know that 100% there will be hackers? and please correct me if I'm wrong here...  

I respect the hard work of your team  and developers  putting into the game... i played  alot of your games and enjoyed some  , but all games where full of hackers..

Good luck with BF6 ...  

Message 220 of 326 (715 Views)