Re: Implement some kind of anti-cheating

by SpiderPigSausage

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Get home from from teaching 100 or so crazy kids English, make a cup of tea, time to relax and play some Battlefield. Wasted another 2 hours reporting hackers and server jumping. Every single server once again full of hackers. The game is just unplayable at this point, at least on Asian servers. It has been well over a year now and it hasn't gotten any better, actually I'm pretty sure it is much worse. Thanks for caring EA. I'm done.

Message 201 of 326 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My team

Untitled (1).png

Enemy team

Untitled.png

Message 202 of 326 (686 Views)

Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

★★★ Guide

The situation in Asian servers are serious lost control now , there is no fun any more , very damn game have at less two cheaters shoot through wall . You could just see them already kill hundreds when you join . Can you image that one of those kill me through the wall under the floor when I try to get into a object from the top of the railway bridge in Narvik ? I don't want to be a halftrack camper , I don't want to play armored assault , I don't want to play cannon snipe , I want to walk on the ground freely without this threat , no more anti cheat skill . Disappointed

DICE could you please send someone to spectate in those servers at less one day ? It is not that hard to catch them . Can we expect a ban wave in this month ?

Message 203 of 326 (636 Views)

★★ Novice

i bought every battlefield version but BF 5 is the worst game ever Frown Cheaters everywhere, i do report them but there is no effect ..... if you guys develop another Battlefield i'm not interested anymore Disappointed Disappointed

Message 204 of 326 (792 Views)

@9jaws 

Might be time to invest in a console or other game mate

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 205 of 326 (770 Views)

Tired Of All The Hacking in Battlefield V

★★★★★ Apprentice

I first off want to make a solid point here as I was a huge EA / Dice fan and have all the BF titles. Yet with much frustration and aggravation and watching and waiting for hopes to see a solid change or a solid prevention from those ruining a title, nothing seems to be fixed or done to stop this kind of problem that has persisted. 

When I first bought this game I didn't notice any hackers period, the game with even those beyond skilled appeared to be very legit, but yeah that was short lived. I have watched the same  very same players I have reported to this date and time on and hacking through walls, shooting through walls, aim bots, and etc we all know what's up. To sit here and know that the same players not just myself, but numerous others have reported and the player / players for months still has the opportunity to not play, but to destroy the servers with hacking and not be banned. 

Believe me EA / Dice I will not make another post in regards to this, because IT'S BEATING ON A DEAD HORSE, as many players as I have seen type in this community and have discussed the persisted problem it is very clear that your servers are not being dealt with or handled personally. We are your players who bought this game, you should be acknowledging the issues and doing anything possible to stop it in it's tracks. I want to love your games and I want to enjoy your titles, but how can I when I go into a server that has at least 2 or 4 players that have actual hacks. What's funny is this isn't the only game you have problems with, it happens in Star Wars Battlefront 2! Again like I said before I was a EA / Dice fan bought most of your games. 

What's sad is I am done typing about this and reporting players that have nothing done to them, I am done with purchasing your titles, yeah I am one player and your going to gain another sucker. To be brief on this part, what's appalling and extremely upsetting and beyond words is to see two players known for hacking to continue their charades in your game and ruin it for many. It is unacceptable and pathetic that when Battlefield 4 was out this wasn't as bad and then towards the end of the servers it became a hack fest as this title is becoming as well. 

I honestly don't even want a response from your company or you the server leads, I want you to read this and hopefully you take it serious enough to acknowledge it and find a fix or just ban them. The biggest difference I have come to see is I use to be on here for hours enjoying the game when I can, to release stress from a long day at work, but to return on a game and to get stressed, because each server will have one or two hackers made me quit playing. It gets very upsetting and easily angered when you see hackers in game and not one single thing done to them! I mean MAKE SOMEONE A SERVER LEAD AND BAN THOSE WHO HACK!  

Don't bother telling me to report them I have done this, that's your biggest joke right there, many players KNOW YOUR SYSTEM, they do report these players who are creating a hack festival in your servers. Lastly I do get and understand that THERE ARE PLAYERS WAY BETTER THAN ME AND WAY MORE SKILLED THAN I AM, yet when you see 90 kills 1 death and no teammates????? That leaves numerous question marks, I went to spectator mode and watched this player and took video and pictures and reported it and showed proof. GUESS WHAT HE'S BACK IN YOUR SERVERS. Makes one wonder does EA have some people that work there enjoying some hacks or testing some hacks to see if they can obtain a fix or a ban. That would make sense, but what doesn't make sense is the countless posts everyone has brought to your attention and yet the very ones who hack still exist in game. 

Good day EA. 

Message 206 of 326 (792 Views)

Battlefield cheaters?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi EA DICE and everyone who is looking at this post. This is my first time writing a post on EA forums so bear with me.

I bought Battlefield V and Battlefield 1 last year, and the first multiplayer match I entered was infested with hackers. It really ruins my experience in the game. And it doesn't just stop there. I played a total of 99 rounds in Battlefield 5. Out of 99 rounds, I've reported hackers in a total of 84 rounds. That's nearly 90% of the rounds I played are hacker infested. And the thing I noticed is, literally every single hacker that I reported were [Edit - Admin.]

How dare you EA? I quit Battlefield 1 because its literally 100% hacker ratio and now Battlefield 5 is close to Battlefield 1. Why would you add another series of Battlefield when you can't even address the hacking issues on the previous series/title. I spend 80$ just to get a broken game where I can't enjoy its multiplayer content because one or two hackers decided to ruin the entire game for 60 people. 

So here's some solution I come up with:

1. You could auto ban people with a head-shot ratio of more than 90% per minute in a game. Because its near impossible for human to do that. 

2. Create a more easy to access report button. Because the current report system is so bad that it made me doubt that its even functional. Like the steps you need to report a hacker could be made into a list.

1) press ESC

2) Press into the scoreboard,

3) Memorize the hackers name

4) Open up IN-GAME Overlay

5) Click on friend list and type in the hackers name

6) Finally, report.

Where others game just let you click on a button and instant report. 

3. Recruit community admins. Games like CS:GO went to the extent of asking help from players as overwatch to hackers. And trust me, people do contribute to it. Because I myself is a contributor, whenever I get an overwatch alert, I would always click accept and review the footage of the hacker to help the community out. 

4. Be consistent with your bans, make it daily or weekly or monthly. As long as you keep the bans coming, hackers would be afraid. And make alerts of bans, so that people know that you are actually doing something. 

5. Finally, [Edit - Admin.] Let hackers play against hackers if thats how they like to play. Make things easier for people who really want to play the game properly.

Thats all that I have to say, Thank you for reading and I hope EA would really do something.  

Message 207 of 326 (758 Views)

Re: Battlefield cheaters?

[ Edited ]

Hey @MeinJoeSkii I recommend you post this over in https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/td-p/8269567.

You obviously haven't seen DICE employee DRUNKZ lol; he headshots anything that moves. What I mean to say is there are still great legit players capable of cheater-esque stats so putting a limit in the game might cause problems

I agree there should be an easier way to report people though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 208 of 326 (731 Views)

Cheater

★★★ Newbie

Lots of cheaters have been on the Battlefield V servers lately. But something is done. It's a shame that people who paid 70 euros for this game are now faced with cheaters.

Message 209 of 326 (794 Views)

Re: Cheater

★★ Pro

sorry for says this. but the only thing you can do is this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

and move on to a new game server.

Message 210 of 326 (767 Views)