Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by zenn_nme

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Today I joined a game and not one person got off the ships due to a hacker using an LMG from 200m with an aimbot, 60 kills in 2 mins. This game is a fcuking joke.

As I've said before I WILL NOT waste my time reporting hackers, nothing is done and the issue is far worse than ever, no more EA/Origin titles for me until they start taking ownership of there own mess and start policing their own servers, treating customers with some respect and ban cheats for good.

If I suspect there is a cheat in the game then I just leave, everyone else should do the same and let's see how quickly the servers empty and EA/Origin have a player base of zero.

Message 141 of 326 (844 Views)

@Haybasha 

You're directly assisting supposed cheaters get away with what they're doing; at least there is a *chance* something will be dome when you report

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 142 of 326 (841 Views)

★ Pro

Come on now, Dice! This is getting absurd. Disappointed

Message 143 of 326 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

How exactly am I aiding cheaters when I leave the game and don't waste my time filling in pointless reports that obviously waste my time and solve nothing?

If everyone did that maybe the cheaters wouldn't bother as there would be no one to annoy and who knows EA/Origin might realise they need to spend some of our hard earned cash on resolving the issue.

I paid for a game to play fairly  if I wanted to spend my time writing pountless repirts I'd just open up MS Word!

Don't you think its aiding cheaters who get off on being reported when the reports do nothing? Don't believe me? Why have the number of cheats increased if the reports work then?

Message 144 of 326 (824 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No I'm simply using my precious time to suit me best. I paid for the game I'm not wasting my time on pointless reports that others like myself see as a pointless waste of time. At best this is a way for EA & Origin look like they are doing something about it. Anyone can see the issue is getting worse not better therefore it's not working is it?

Just a thought but how about the Devs put some time and effort into fixing the jacking issues instead of adding pointless eye candy? Oh hang on that doesn't line their pockets does it!

Message 145 of 326 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I am from Singapore and been playing bf5 since beta (as well as bf 3 4 and 1).
BFV has got to be the worst case of hacking in battlefield history.

Game is awesome fun without any hackers. good gun play.

But every single game in SEA servers are filled with minimum 2. note 'minimum' 

usually would consist of 4-6 in a game.

Hackers has even banded together to form hacking clans. I believe that says alot about what they think of EA's anti cheat.

On the constructive end. We like to understand more what exactly is being done to salvage the situation of these hackers. It has made playing bf5 a chore when dealing with hackers. Reporting hackers has become part of the game (reported countless times already).

The hacking situation is killing off the playerbase. Once hackers appear on enemy team. my team starts to quit, and becomes a feedback effect, losing the game in a landslide defeat, both by hackers and the disappointment from my team players.

The community feels neglected and disappointed by EA/DICE effort and lack of communication in the effort against these hackers.

Do clarify in detail what is being done or looking to be done in the near future.

Thank you.

Message 146 of 326 (801 Views)

DICE and EA don't care about cheaters in BF-V

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Short and sweet...

This dude [Edit - Admin.] has been destroying servers for the last weekend... Reported by 100's of people, and nothing.

He is shooting through walls and all head shots. DICE and EA really don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about cheaters... Is all I can say based on non-actions...

Shame on all of you for continuing to make poor decisions and not implementing any sort of anti-cheat.

Message 147 of 326 (836 Views)

Re: DICE and EA don't care about cheaters in BF-V

★ Novice

In the time it took to write this post, he went up another 50 kills....

Joke

Message 148 of 326 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Can we get a reply by an official dice/EA employee?

Message 149 of 326 (737 Views)

Re: DICE and EA don't care about cheaters in BF-V

Community Manager

@Colonel_JGF 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 150 of 326 (791 Views)