Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by SpiderPigSausage

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Why can not add a new feture like "VOTE" to server to allow players vote to kick cheaters? That would be a short term solution to prevent cheaters destroy the game.

Actually, by now, cheaters will not be punished. So more and more cheaters in games but even if you report them, nothing changes. The same cheater has been reported for many days and many times but he is still there and cheating.

Today, I joined a robot war. 6 cheaters in a 64 player server at the same time, the top 1 killed over 200 and only die 7 times. Even if cheaters are such overstating, this is still called :"Gaming experience".
What we can do? Just quit EA's FPS game and don't waste money to buy any EA's FPS game?

Message 121 of 326 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Castalex1992 AGREE 100%
Message 122 of 326 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

DICE? EA?
Anyone? Can you hear meeeeee?
Hellooooooooooooooooo

Message 123 of 326 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Untitled.png

Anti-cheat software= 0$

Message 124 of 326 (732 Views)

Re: Hacking in BFV

★★★★★ Novice

they dont care nothing happens with the cheaters.  they have no working anti cheat and dont respond to our numerous calls for them to implement one. Best thing you can do is avoid EA games and DIce in future. 

Message 125 of 326 (961 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Well to be honest I don't think it should be down to us to need to click on links to report somebody. its an outdated way of reporting and makes the players waste time out of the game when facing a cheater. I can't believe a company of this size is needing our help against cheaters. If you want to make life easier for the players just simply add a report option in the game.
Message 126 of 326 (961 Views)

Well yes and no - every little bit helps in my opinion. Leaving it up to bots to discern whether someone is cheating or not can only do so much. That said, a better in-game report function would definitely be welcomed

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 127 of 326 (932 Views)

Re: Bring back 1942

★★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
🤘🏼🤘🏼 I agree 100000%
Message 128 of 326 (907 Views)

Re: Bring back 1942

★★★★★ Apprentice
Don't forget the primary means of combating cheating, private servers, was cut and no intention of rolling them out anytime soon was made clear by DICE because it wasn't worth it monetarily. One of things that was great about old school shooters where you could run private servers. You end up playing with guys you know, and admins can ban cheaters.
Message 129 of 326 (888 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It feels entirely fricking pointless to keep reporting cheaters, when you're not even trying to do anything about them. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME there's always a handful of cheaters and they're not even trying to hide it!

Message 130 of 326 (877 Views)