Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by wakodud

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@kenthefireguyThat would be a sure fire way to get yourself banned....is a few games that required you to have no skill or present no challenge worth being labelled a cheater and banned...I think not lol

Message 61 of 326 (1,500 Views)

Oh boy Jenifer, no one reported about hackers, wow.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Let's refer to the chat transcript between me and an EA Advisor:

(12/7/2019, 2:12:44 PM): How does reviewing the hackers solve my problem?
Jenifer (12/7/2019, 2:13:29 PM): Our team will help our players to play fair games after removing hackers from there, so our players like you can enjoy their game.
(12/7/2019, 2:16:20 PM): You see, this hackers problem has been around since battlefield v launched. When I bought the game, I met hackers as well but not to a crazy extent which is tolerable. But now, it is seriously intolerable to which I meet them every game, I repeat, EVERY GAME, and this is at my limit and its wasting my time instead of playing it.
(12/7/2019, 2:17:17 PM): Your company's anti hackers system doesn't work and will never work because there are people reporting in January but what have it become? More hackers.
(12/7/2019, 2:17:37 PM): Seriously no way to refund?
(12/7/2019, 2:17:50 PM): I find it distasteful even to open the game now.
Jenifer (12/7/2019, 2:17:51 PM): My intention is not to keep you from something that you can have, had it been possible for me to process the request for you, then I wouldn't have given it a second thought. I hope that you will understand.
Jenifer (12/7/2019, 2:20:30 PM): However, other player has not yet reported this issue, so I suggest you to please report it on our forum page.

I was initially asking for a refund because I'm so done when the three conquest games I enter are filled with hackers. These hackers literally headshot 10 people in a row because I actually pay attention to the kill feed. They claim that they want to solve the problem. But how? I only expected them to minimize with an EFFECTIVE hacker defense system. But these hacker numbers are outrageous to the point it kills my interest to open and play anymore. How to justify that the defense system is not effective enough? When players need to report instead of the system doing all the work checking. Take an example, Rainbow Six Siege, is there hacker in that game? Sure does. But every second you can see someone getting banned (for bad behaviour/ hacking and so on. And I've never met a hacker in that game for the duration of 1 year in playing that game. Battlefield V? In 1 week of purchasing the game and playing 2 hours a day, I've met enough hackers to stop playing the game. 

So now, I'm stuck with a game that I don't want to play anymore.

TLDR: Don't buy the game if you expect a clean multiplayer environment. Perhaps EA wants to simulate a situation that in real war people tend to 'cheat' as well. 

Message 62 of 326 (1,432 Views)

Re: Oh boy Jenifer, no one reported about hackers, wow.

★★ Pro
@Cholesterol_Cat Hearing this I can't actually tell if you are exaggerating the problem, or if the game is really that bad of an experience for some of us. Maybe I'm super lucky, or the is just a thing outside EU servers, but I haven't met a blatan hacker for a couple weeks now. Having been reported myself many times, I feel like this is a case of false accusation. At least I hope it is, because having at least one hacker in every single game would make the percentage of cheaters crazy high.
Message 63 of 326 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Novice
@N4v1s Believe it or not, in Asia server, it is super common to encounter hackers, not only on enemy team but your own team as well, which effectively escalate the game to battle between hackers. Try it someday if you may enter some Asia server with manageable latency and observe. I used to play BF1 and doesn't really have a problem with hackers but BFV? Oh my...don't let me get started...
Message 64 of 326 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've only just bought the game and been banned for cheating despite doing nothing of the sort? Ironic considering the number of blatant cheaters I've come across. Has this happened to anyone else?

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/JaredNoLifeNomac/overview

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/JaredNoLifeNomac/stats/253281183/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/JaredNoLifeNomac/stats/253281183/pc/

https://www.battlefield.com/companion/career/253281183/bf1

Clearly the stats of a cheater...wtf EA get your * together and ban the real cheaters and not just the ones people cry about because they can't handle losing.

Message 65 of 326 (1,574 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JaredNoLifeNomac Wow! That's a really good record! Are you a hacker or something?
Message 66 of 326 (1,556 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hello Atic,

I think the worst thing which causes the hackers everywhere is someone was stealing and selling account.

These accounts are very cheap each one cost only 1 USD.So hackers could buy these accounts to continue their hacking.

I suggest EA to consummate the account ssecurity system.Making stealing account coundn't work until it back to the real 

owner of it.

Thanks!

Message 67 of 326 (1,536 Views)

★ Novice
@EA Atic The gamer can be kicked out in the private server, why not make an option to kick out the gamer in the dice server to achieve the purpose of governing hack
Message 68 of 326 (1,472 Views)

★ Guide
@Roadmay Probably sitting on a med pack or was medic, i absorbed almost 220 in about 18 seconds last night. Eventually died but you get the point.
Message 69 of 326 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@aztec1289 wrote:
@RoadmayProbably sitting on a med pack or was medic, i absorbed almost 220 in about 18 seconds last night. Eventually died but you get the point.

Impact grenade and rifle grenade are explosives that mean a direct hit will kill infantry instantly no matter what he has .

Message 70 of 326 (1,396 Views)