Re: Megaladon & Phantom Project.

by R00zilla

Original Post

Megaladon & Phantom Project.

★ Guide

I know there are a lot of things that need to be addressed with the game.... but when are we going to get Megaladon and Phantom Project hints?

Surely these were key focus areas...

(Before you rage... this is a bit tongue in cheek.... or is it?)

Message 1 of 8 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@R00zilla I'm looking forward to the easter eggs
Message 2 of 8 (248 Views)

Hero
@R00zilla Hopefully soon. The Phantom stuff is usually really good fun.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 3 of 8 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH would be awesome if they tied it into bf4 phantom project (and gave some sort of credit for completing it)
Message 4 of 8 (231 Views)

Hero
@Psubond It would be neat for sure. I'm struggling to remember right now if the versions in BF1 and BFV tied in to BF4, but I think they might have from a story point of view.

Message 5 of 8 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH it has been a long time but i think bf1 did. i never played V because the * (sunderland i think) ran his mouth a bit too much and said don't buy it and a bunch of other stuff...so i didn't. didn't have a problem with the concept of the game, just him. i played hunter call of the wild for a couple years instead.
Message 6 of 8 (223 Views)

Hero
@Psubond That's understandable as I know of lot of people were put off by that. Well time to go trawling through the BFEE stuff to jog my memory lol

I didn't complete it in BFV either as you had to do main part, that tower thing, with three other people. It looked intense though.

Message 7 of 8 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ElliotLH@PsubondIt is definitely something I really enjoy doing. I have completed every phantom project so far. I'm hoping to see the Phantom Bow again too. Maybe with some upgrades...

It's never too late to go back and do them all. The BFEE group on discord always has ppl looking to do them. A lot of ppl on there will go out of their way to jump in a game and help someone out.

Message 8 of 8 (173 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help