Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Mega thread] Loot system feedback

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Loot drop rates after 2/23 patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know that they nerfed the MW and Legendaries you can get from chests... I bet though they some how "inadvertently" nerfed the entire drop rates all together...

Message 60 of 566 (4,365 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem Support Gear; No legendary Drops, why?

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Im like 80h also, more then 50+ Baluart GM1 and just one Epic. 

Vs 

Friend who did 20 baluart GM1 and got 4 epic.

unluky i gess

Message 61 of 566 (5,049 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

So, they accidentally increased the drop rate for legendaries and masterworks. Realizing this, they fixed the rate so now it feels like a complete slog. I got this off a Reddit thread with a screencap from Ben Iriving. So the overall rates are lower and working as intended as far as I know. They did nerf mission and freeplay chests because people abused them.

Message 62 of 566 (4,361 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Let's talk about LOOT, baby

Anonymous

Exactly, today i wasted like 2 hours making GM 2 contracts and missions + events but no, no Gold items, only grey or blue.. this is SHAME, COMPLETELY.

Message 63 of 566 (4,291 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Main story and lvl 30 grind took me approx 20 hrs.  I'm sitting at 54 hours played right now so about 30+ hrs of end game legendary contracts, strongholds,and freeplay on grandmaster difficulty and ZERO legendaries.  Stuck under leveled for grandmaster 2 but tried for last few hrs with a group and still nothing. Struggling to want to play anymore just keep getting the same drops over n over n over.  

Message 64 of 566 (5,041 Views)
Highlighted

How many people are stacking +Luck items on their build??  This can and will make a huge difference in what drops you are likely to get.  I am getting usually 1-3 MW items on GM1, just got my first colossus component, on my 3-4th run through the Tyrant Mine on GM1.  I am currently running MW guns, MW shock coil, MW poison spitter, and one MW component.  My shield burst is level 34, cause it has +45% to max shield bonus, and the lvl 36s don't. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 65 of 566 (5,030 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Think in the last live stream the devs confirmed that no legendary support gears are currently in the game

Message 66 of 566 (5,022 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Let's talk about LOOT, baby

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got 3 Masterworks on a Legendary Contract a little while a go and nearly fainted. I haven't seen more than the 1 guarantee MW drop since the stealth nerf--ahem--fix.

Message 67 of 566 (4,263 Views)
Highlighted

Anonymous

NO, THEY DON'T WORKS AT ALL OKEY? ISN0T "OK", MY GOD.

STOP IT.

Message 68 of 566 (4,325 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I do not get even Epic support Gear to drop on GM1 or GM2.

Sucks that we have to play on Hard to get those, considering the mass amount of other Epic weapons and gear that we get on GM.
Message 69 of 566 (4,983 Views)
Twitter Stream