Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Mega thread] Loot system feedback

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: The easy loot will kill the game (IMO)

★★★ Guide

@HK-SHArK-FiN wrote:

@Bistoory wrote:

@KomariKai wrote:

Quite a few don't even know how auras, primers and detonators work still, so not too worried about people with masterwork gear. 

You should cause people will lose that excitement of getting something unique, which means the game is less interesting to play.

I wonder if you are one of those people who grinded The Division 50 hours in the dark (hack) sector, gained nothing but still call it fun.

What are talking about ?

Message 10 of 566 (5,445 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@KomariKai wrote:

Quite a few don't even know how auras, primers and detonators work still, so not too worried about people with masterwork gear. 

What does skill have to do with gear ? people will be geared even if they are bad, they are already farming chest in freeplay for MW and Legendaries, no skill required.

Message 11 of 566 (4,958 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@HK-SHArK-FiN wrote:

Those who get full masterworks on 15 Feb are lifeless people who rush every single mission and skip cutscenes. Why care about them if you are here to enjoy the story.

On top of that, considering we need to roll bonus stats on Masterwork weapons for each Jav, I don't think a perfect set could be finished within weeks.

Obviously you are not worried about them calling them lifeless. And "skip cutscenes" my middle name I am here for gameplay if I want story I'll read a book. You call it rush others call it not being slow. 

Message 12 of 566 (4,935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

They just need to remove item loot from blue spawned freeplay chests.   People are just going to GM3 in Freeplay and running around looting chest.

Message 13 of 566 (4,926 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Ratsle wrote:

They just need to remove item loot from blue spawned freeplay chests.   People are just going to GM3 in Freeplay and running around looting chest.

Lol they did that in d3. I like to rush but not going to run around destroying barrels for hours.

Message 14 of 566 (4,923 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@Ratsle wrote:

Big nope to that idea. Some of us like  Freeplay and getting loot there. No need to take things away from players.

If anything I think drop rates need a bit of a boost, then again I am used to Diablo and Borderlands drop rates. Or they need inscriptions for luck which I have only seen on the LoD gear but not on anything dropped or crafted yet.

They will probably raise the level cap at some point and there will be room to find better and most likely new gear.

Also getting the best Inscriptions will take a while so those people are still farming and crafting for the perfect sets. And then they have the option to play as other javelins and farm for gear with perfect Inscriptions for their builds with those javelins.

Message 15 of 566 (4,908 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I agree slightly. If your ONLY playing 1 javelin and getting gear for it then yes the game will get boring and nothing to do fast. However if you gear all 4 javelins then it has replay ability.  I personally hit lvl 30 in 21 hours, i did not skip any cutscreens. I watched everything. My storm is mostly fully masterworked just by farming world event chests in freeplay on grand master 1. But now i have other javelins to gear out. 

Message 16 of 566 (4,890 Views)
Highlighted

Anthem Support Gear; No legendary Drops, why?

★★★ Novice

I have not seen one streamer have a support gear higher then Green level 34-36, is there something wrong with this?

Message 17 of 566 (6,424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@BDD_Feranzy wrote:

I agree slightly. If your ONLY playing 1 javelin and getting gear for it then yes the game will get boring and nothing to do fast. However if you gear all 4 javelins then it has replay ability.  I personally hit lvl 30 in 21 hours, i did not skip any cutscreens. I watched everything. My storm is mostly fully masterworked just by farming world event chests in freeplay on grand master 1. But now i have other javelins to gear out. 

Exactly, you you will gear all you javelins at 75% by only playing ONE javelin and you will finish the rest by playing the other javelins in one week.

Message 18 of 566 (4,875 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem Support Gear; No legendary Drops, why?

Hero

Hi @Juan3Goico 

I moved your post over to the Anthem forum.

Hopefully someone here has an answer for you.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 566 (6,407 Views)
Twitter Stream